Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Everytime I look at the CM Legioss now I think...."damn...that's weird....I never noticed how weird those boob intakes look" :blink:

:ph34r:

Awesome pic! Thanks for that Jenius. Looks to be the tallest. And deadliest! :D

I think the tallest bit is more an optical illusion. It's essentially the same height depending on how you position the heels and the head fin. You guys should really check out my third posting on the legioss for tons of comparison pics in various modes with various Alpha/Legioss toys.

gilermo, awesome collection dood! one thing I noticed that a lot of people do is on the 1/35 gakken alpha's, you have the heels out in "gerwalk" mode. The heels should be upright in "battroid" mode. But that's all on you if you like to have it that way. I just think it looks funny with it all the way out. ^_^

gilermo, awesome collection dood! one thing I noticed that a lot of people do is on the 1/35 gakken alpha's, you have the heels out in "gerwalk" mode. The heels should be upright in "battroid" mode. But that's all on you if you like to have it that way. I just think it looks funny with it all the way out. ^_^

Yeah i know,

they just stand more firmly like this. And i don't have to bend the leggs/knees for an upright position. ^_^

The joints are still so tight, i just want to use as less "clics" as posible to keep them that way.

Thanks for the tip, but i was aware...

Edited by gilermo

damn I didn't know they were going for that much. How much are the american ones selling for now a days? I bought mine about 9 yrs ago for About $110.

Those were the good old days, i just saw this one on ebay. already 212 bucks with 3 days to go :( this wil hit 300 easy.

And this is a henshin robo version. so $290 for a minty origal japanese version is not that bad in retrospective.

Hi,

Guys if you were to custom paint the Scott Bernard Mospeada bike what would you use?

Alex should be able to answer you on this one. I have painted my Stick figure but not the bike. One day I may try that. You are talking about the Gakken old skool version right?

Wow. Amazing collection gilermo ... thanks for sharing.

I wish I owned just 1 of the 1/35 Gakken original Alphas.

:mellow:

Just one is a must. I have my Stick version and I love it. It's jsut soooo old skool and kool!

Wow. Amazing collection gilermo ... thanks for sharing.

I wish I owned just 1 of the 1/35 Gakken original Alphas.

:mellow:

Thing is, i used to own 8 of them, sold the lot a few years back..been sorry ever sinds.. :(

Just one is a must. I have my Stick version and I love it. It's jsut soooo old skool and kool!

Yeah, I know, I know. But these things cost so much MIB ... and I already have most of my toy budget allocated for the rest of the year on various TFs, 25th Joes, and the YF-21.

only one set left, haha

these things went FAST.

last set is up for grabs... :ph34r:

I'm still waiting for my two sets I got off you on ebay. I hope they show up soon, My Cyclones look naked.

only one set left, haha

these things went FAST.

last set is up for grabs... :ph34r:

Hey there mate. Still have'nt recieved mine. I'm PMing you.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?auto...um&album=60

You all broke me down, and i couldn't resist seeing that hlj.com offered the Red Zeta Legioss and Tread!

It's a violent work of art, dream come true! Thankyou to everyone that contributed to me buying one.

It is the BEST collector grade toy i own now, just for the fun factor holy crap, this is the best!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?auto...um&album=60

You all broke me down, and i couldn't resist seeing that hlj.com offered the Red Zeta Legioss and Tread!

It's a violent work of art, dream come true! Thankyou to everyone that contributed to me buying one.

It is the BEST collector grade toy i own now, just for the fun factor holy crap, this is the best!

Congrats! It is a nice set, isn't it? I have zero regrets with this toy.

All this talk of the Legioss and Tread... kinda bores me. I don't think that either iterations are note worthy. We need more Beagle news!

Well....Bring it on! I would like to hear more about the beagle too. Like, when is it coming out? Are there more pics of it? I NEED MORE MORE MORE!!!

1/32 would be better. A more common scale than the 1/35 of the Gakken. And an in scale Tread would be nice. I'd be up for that. I'd feel that the $300 was worth it, though it would probably more.

I'd feel that the $300 was worth it, though it would probably more.

Agreed....it WOULD be more.

Can i ask this one thing of CM, what the F were they thinking with the Legioss/Tread connection extension??

It's useless, why couldn't they atleast make it lock on the tread properly.

Is there a mod anyone has devised to make it better for the linked mode?

I'm thinking of drilling a hole and placing a peg in there somehow.

Not saying it doesn't look good, it's just a floppy useless mess without hands holding it in place or via a stand.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie