Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

H-E double L yes bro-ham! Gotta say that last one is my favorite. Awesome job on the stickering. I will have to re-do some of mine now that I see how great it can look if they're trimmed right.

THANKS Brother! ^_^ That last one is my favorite as well! The stickers turned out alot better than I thought they might. It was a bit of work since there were so many. I totally dig the finished product though. Time to move on to the 1S Strike Hikky and finish it up. I'll be back with more pics....prob. tonight.

:ph34r:

I haven't decalled mine up yet, i should do it soon, maybe this week. :D

You should....it's a bit of a process....but it's a good time!

I've unpacked my custom display stand. ^_^

AMAZING as always mate! GREAT pose! Is there something special that you did to that stand in order for it to hold such a nice and diffacult pose?

Look to be the same lengths, probably just the same length. All my stuff i pose is all same length.

I'm way too lazy to change the poles around to suit a pose. Mind you i haven't come across a pose that needs it.

True that homie.....your poses are FREAKIN SWEET as well! I will work at it.

AMAZING as always mate! GREAT pose! Is there something special that you did to that stand in order for it to hold such a nice and diffacult pose?

ruskiiVFaussie is right, the stand in my pics has equal length supports. I'm proof that any idiot with one of these stands and a glass of beer can get a pretty nice display. :lol: I haven't yet explored the limits of the Yamato display stand, but I like it.

pb12000201vv4.jpg

Come on Yamato, get on the ball and give us some GOOD yf-21 repaints.

My sentiments, exactly. I'm still hoping for the blue/white VFX Ravens scheme for the -19. As far as the -21 goes, I'm not going to wait for Yamato.

My sentiments, exactly. I'm still hoping for the blue/white VFX Ravens scheme for the -19. As far as the -21 goes, I'm not going to wait for Yamato.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next custom. Do you have a plan on dealing with the paint chipping around the back nacelles?

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next custom. Do you have a plan on dealing with the paint chipping around the back nacelles?

There's a few areas on the -21 that could be problem areas; however, I'll know more when I get my hands on my first one. I'm not too worried for what I want to do -- after all, the -19 has a ton of these, yet my black -19 has held up rather well to lots of transformations and posing.

ruskiiVFaussie is right, the stand in my pics has equal length supports. I'm proof that any idiot with one of these stands and a glass of beer can get a pretty nice display. :lol: I haven't yet explored the limits of the Yamato display stand, but I like it.

Hell yeah!!! That stealthy 19 is HOT! I myself have'nt messed too much with the Macross Stand either. But I also only have 1/48s to fit it with for now.

I don't like the macross stand other than using it for the VF-1 launching arm (like Hikky 1S in DYRL?)

Flexi-Stands way better, and have the edge of being almost invisible. Huge difference.

As much as I like them, the Flexi-Stands do have the limitation of relying on the toy's/model's feet and leg joint tightness for some dynamic battroid poses. The Yamato stand supports the subject by a purpose-built clip that supports the body.

p1100032mb3.jpgp1100041kn2.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

Could easily do that with the flexi-stands, it doesn't have the third pole for nothing. :p

I'd stick a third pole under the raised leg/knee, of course perhaps we might need to swap a pole for a shorter one (left leg).

I'll do that one when i get time.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Could easily do that with the flexi-stands, it doesn't have the third pole for nothing. :p

I'll do that one when i get time.

Of course you know good sir...this means war.

Wicked Ace :unsure: RuskiiVFaussie

Who will be the champion :huh:

only the biggest poser will win :lol: