M/H Mospeada Ride Armour - [ mail away weapon set. ]

Recast Order for the Weapons Set.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in? [ for the Recast order if made ]

• yay (count me in!)
    • ney (i don't care)

Mospeada Earth Recapture Force Weapon Set mail away.

OK I got the details thanks to Over-Drive for the translation. If you are interested follow the steps below.

1. Send me your Stick and Rey points. There is no limit of weapon sets I can submit for as long as I send in one Stick and one Rey point for one set.

2. Send me the points by May 15th no later. (I'm not Hasbro so I'm not talking about post marked, I mean I want them in hand by the 15th.)

3. Once I have all the points I will send out for the offer.

4. We wait till they get delivered to me, then you guys send me money for the shipping once they are all in hand and accounted for.

PM me for my mailing address.

I hope you can get them too him in time UN Spacy.

:ph34r:

Yeah and something about " no signature required " ways too.

Don't worry UN Spacy there WILL be recasts. :D

And Blowspierier gets the full Gallant Rifle! YAY! That's all weapons covered for mine.

All we need is Hunk and the JEEP!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah and something about " no signature required " ways too.

Don't worry UN Spacy there WILL be recasts. :D

And Blowspierier gets the full Gallant Rifle! YAY! That's all weapons covered for mine.

All we need is Hunk and the JEEP!

Hunk eh?!? :huh:

:D

QUOTE (misterryno @ May 12 2008, 09:59 AM)

Hunk eh?!?

lol, one time i got confused with the english name of Lunk (voltron) and of course RT's Hunk.

I'd buy the jeep. Hunk and Annie figures to go with would be cool too.

:lol:

Yeah, there is the full optioned gallant (rifle stock, flash sup.) , Gallant pistol (without options attached) and the

Wolverine rifle, and Sal-9. Yellow gets the full Gallant Rifle.

I am interested in the colour scheme of the weapons sets, wether they put in an effort or not.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I am interested in the colour scheme of the weapons sets, wether they put in an effort or not.

GAWD I HOPE SO! :mellow:

I mean....they really should. It's a damn mail away exclusive that's only available in Japan. It's gotta be good.....right?!? :huh:

Times up I will be sending in the post card for the mail away set or actually walking four blocks from my place and dropping it off in person. Here is the complete list of members points I have received.

May/11/08

User Name (sets)

Sam (1)

sil80jdm (1)

Mister Ryno (1)

ruskiiVFaussie (1)

xstoys (1)

Shun (1)

Ignacio Ocamica (1)

jet660 (1)

Crasis (1)

The Purifyer (1)

May/13/08

promethuem5 (1)

May/14/08

Max928 (1)

May/16/08

UNSPACY

Edited by Save

Times up I will be sending in the post card for the mail away set or actually walking four blocks from my place and dropping it off in person. Here is the complete list of members points I have received.

May/11/08

User Name (sets)

Sam (1)

sil80jdm (1)

Mister Ryno (1)

ruskiiVFaussie (1)

xstoys (1)

Shun (1)

Ignacio Ocamica (1)

jet660 (1)

Crasis (1)

The Purifyer (1)

May/13/08

promethuem5 (1)

May/14/08

Max928 (1)

May/16/08

UNSPACY

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

It's away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the post card of points for the mail in, only I didn't mail it I dropped them off today at lunch. Total of 14 sets the Megahouse guy counted them and said they will be in the mail.

There is also a picture of the front of the Bandai Building. Megahouse is across from it nothing in front of MH so you get this pic instead.

post-3328-1211526015_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1211526025_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

It's away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the post card of points for the mail in, only I didn't mail it I dropped them off today at lunch. Total of 14 sets the Megahouse guy counted them and said they will be in the mail.

There is also a picture of the front of the Bandai Building. Megahouse is across from it nothing in front of MH so you get this pic instead.

Awesome man thankyou thankyou thankyou very much Save!!!! Your a legend.

Thanks for the pics too!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 1 month later...
any update for the mail away weapon set? ^_^

Nope nothing yet, mail ways stuff here take a bit of time. I live by Bandai but their stuff usually comes from out side of Tokyo. You will all get a heads up when they come.

Nope nothing yet, mail ways stuff here take a bit of time. I live by Bandai but their stuff usually comes from out side of Tokyo. You will all get a heads up when they come.

Right on mate. Thanks for the info....I was starting to wonder when I might see them.

• 2 weeks later...

This past Friday Takashi from Over-Drive and I went to the MegaHouse's Mega Expo and in each of our gift bags we found the Mospeada Earth Recapture Force Weapon Set.

So I'm guessing MegaHouse has them in and will ship them out soon. The ones in the gift bag came with stickers, the actual mail away set didn't say it included stickers so keep your fingers crossed.

post-3328-1215962391_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1215962405_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1215962564_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

Recasts my friend, recasts. :D You'll get one (a set) for sure.

Save! Thankyou for the update and pics! :D You know i was only thinking about it a few days ago that MH would actually include decals with the weapons set!!! I must be a psychick.... :p *fingers crossed!*

Thanks again Save. :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 3 weeks later...

THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home form a night of drinking, and look what was sitting at my front door.

THE BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No stickers came with the mail a way weapon set, which they included in the gift bad at Mega Hobby last month. From the looks of it the stickers they are for the black ride armor that will be sold at Wonder Fest this Sunday.

Well I will sort out shipping after this weekend. So guys, what's my time worth to you? J/K but if you want to send a little extra my way it will only help me help you guys get more stuff like this.

post-3328-1217607244_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1217607255_thumb.jpg