Strike A Pose

So....has anyone else seemed to have this issue with the arms on their TREAD??? I took it apart and it seems unfixable.

MessedUpArm1.jpg

MessedUpArm2.jpg

That part there is the inside ratchet portion of the arm. That's how the teeth line up there.

I think mine also.. but then again i just try my best to adjust to the best position it can give me.

Mine are misaligned a little bit, maybe 1/4", but it's not very noticeable. I actually didn't notice it until just now when I went to check.

So like.....are your guys' misaligned as much as mine is. I mean...when it is in the poses you don't really notice...I'm just curious.

:ph34r:

Not as much as in that last photo. I noticed that the alignment looks fine on some of your earlier photos, did you have to force them into the right position?

I noticed that too. Weird. I did not force them at all. I will take a closer look at the TREAD when I get back. Gotta go get makings for dinner this evening. Chile Renenos (spelling) YUM!!!!

I also have a slight misalignment on both my red and blue legioss. However I think that was from their whole design point of view and not a quality control problem. More over you just have to adjust it a little and you don't even notice it I don't think I'll be getting the green legioss unless I see it on sale somewhere in the future. With each legioss I buy blows another cannon ball in and out of my wallet. :wacko:

I also have a slight misalignment on both my red and blue legioss. However I think that was from their whole design point of view and not a quality control problem. More over you just have to adjust it a little and you don't even notice it I don't think I'll be getting the green legioss unless I see it on sale somewhere in the future. With each legioss I buy blows another cannon ball in and out of my wallet. :wacko:

I got to thinking that also. I just adjusted it slightly and depending on what angle I am looking at it makes it nearly unnoticable. Too bad these bad boys and girls cost a small fortune. I am seriously contiplating getting the other 2 with my stimulating check.

These are for my Aussie mate. He tells me that he's under the impression that the TREAD cannot GERWALK. This is the closet I have come so far. ENJOY!

TREADGERWALK1.jpg

TREADGERWALK2.jpg

MORE TO COME!

lol, why am i having dirty thoughts here. :lol:

Cause you're as nasty as I am :D !!!

Love the tread holding the sword!

ME TOO!!!

Did somebody say more missiles??? YES PLEASE!!! (granted this pose would look sooooooooo much cooler if it were with 2 legioss like at the end of GCMospeada) Let me know what you think!

MoreMissilesPLEASE1.jpg

MoreMissilesPLEASE2.jpg

MoreMissilesPLEASE3.jpg

Daddy Legioss - "Come along now Junior....we don't wanna be late to work."

Junior Legioss - "Hey Hey Dad.....Do you think maybe I can try to Linkup with the TREAD today?"

FatherSonLegioss.jpg

Daddy Legioss - "Well...I don't see why not."

MiniLinkup1.jpg

MiniLinkup2.jpg

damn treads, i knew they were pedophiles! =P

Yeah...once I learned what was really going on...I unlinked those 2 real quick like. <_<

Daddy Legioss - "Come along now Junior....we don't wanna be late to work."

Junior Legioss - "Hey Hey Dad.....Do you think maybe I can try to Linkup with the TREAD today?"

FatherSonLegioss.jpg

Daddy Legioss - "Well...I don't see why not."

MiniLinkup1.jpg

MiniLinkup2.jpg

You simply amazed me with the things you do with your legioss and tread! awesome man..

You simply amazed me with the things you do with your legioss and tread! awesome man..

THANKS!!! ^_^

Your turn now....show me some poses mate.

haha i have done so in other threads as well as this one.

presenting again:

1.) Blue lonely soldier boy

2.) Red Force intrusion on earth

3.)Green charging knight!

Yes.....YES!!! I have seen those...and they look excellent....but I must say...MORE MORE MORE!!! Can you PLEASE do one of the Green and Red back to back launching their missiles like in GC Mospeada???

Yes.....YES!!! I have seen those...and they look excellent....but I must say...MORE MORE MORE!!! Can you PLEASE do one of the Green and Red back to back launching their missiles like in GC Mospeada???

Ha ha i will try to get some other poses out and taker shots of that hahah.. no worries but it be slow though..

haha i have done so in other threads as well as this one.

presenting again:

1.) Blue lonely soldier boy

2.) Red Force intrusion on earth

3.)Green charging knight!

Absolutely love your green legioss/tread pose. That's probably my favest pose ever for Mospy stuff.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

eyesonme78,

Your charging knight made me wanna do one to. Here's my version. Enjoy!

ChargingKnight1.jpg

ChargingKnight2.jpg

ChargingKnight3.jpg

ChargingKnight4.jpg

Nice poses! Man even with all of the little quirks and the huge ass price tag this set really is a bundle of fun. Pure toy joy! I just can't stop playing with these guys. Dammit eyesonme78 you make me want to buy the green legioss now. MUST RESIST!!

Nice poses! Man even with all of the little quirks and the huge ass price tag this set really is a bundle of fun. Pure toy joy! I just can't stop playing with these guys. Dammit eyesonme78 you make me want to buy the green legioss now. MUST RESIST!!

You aint kiddin mate! I love this guy. I need to get another blue one just so I can leave it is fighter mode. But first I may have to get the red and green.

Quoted pics on the same page = excessive!

I got my green and red guys in... but I also got a Nintendo Wii for my birthday and some games and have out of town plans for almost every weekend through the rest of the summer. I will get pics up when my free time allows.

I got my green and red guys in... but I also got a Nintendo Wii for my birthday and some games and have out of town plans for almost every weekend through the rest of the summer. I will get pics up when my free time allows.

COOL!!! Can't wait!!!

Yah the pic quoting is getting out of hand lately, like in the last month.

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

You're right though. At least I usually don't quote a pic unless it is like a certain one that I am speaking of. I just like to post excessive posts' ^_^ .