Halloween's coming up...

Vinny

What's everyone going to be for Halloween? :) Anyone been working on a fully transformable Valkerie costume :p I'm going to be a penguin ^_^ Think Chiyo-chan's costume Azumanga Daioh :p I plan on catching my college's production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, then maybe some trick or treating. How about you guys?

No thanx, I've never been a fan of halloween, and the last time I dressed up for this event was back in jr. high. All the stuff that I want to dress up as always costs like 200 bucks and up. I would love to dress up in a jin-roh armor like those guys at 2002 anime expo. Those guys rocked! :p:D:lol:

Well I'm volunteering at a halloween festival to get community service (no I didnt' commit a crime, we need it to graduate) so I need to dress up.

If I had that Yammie VF pilot helmet, I'd make a flight suit, get aviator glasses with normal lenses, and dye my hair blue and go as Max Jenius, but...

-Yammie helmet isn't out yet

-I don't have the money to get the Yammie helmet when it comes out

-Don't want hair to be blue for weeks

-Don't know where to get aviator glasses

Cat in the Hat costume here I come (only one we have in the house)

Well I'm volunteering at a halloween festival to get community service (no I didnt' commit a crime, we need it to graduate) so I need to dress up.

If I had that Yammie VF pilot helmet, I'd make a flight suit, get aviator glasses with normal lenses, and dye my hair blue and go as Max Jenius, but...

-Yammie helmet isn't out yet

-I don't have the money to get the Yammie helmet when it comes out

-Don't want hair to be blue for weeks

-Don't know where to get aviator glasses

Cat in the Hat costume here I come (only one we have in the house)

Yeah we have that requirement too 40 hours of community service.

As for Holloween I have to be at the school and help make it look creepy and then sit around and give the candy to the kids to scared to wlak the steets at 7 PM!!!! :rolleyes:

as for what Im dressing up as.... A lunch box NO IM SERIOUS I'm going to be a giant lunch box.

Edited by bob joe mac

I usually like to dress in a matching outfit with my fiancee and go to one or two holloween parties... but she is a little busy out of the country right now so I'm only going to one: my office party.

This year I'm going with a easy right out of my normal clothes set costume: I'm '80s guy. I'll just wear that really really tacky white suit I still have in my closet with the sleeves scrunched up and a bright orange single color t-shirt underneath with my deck shoes and no socks. Cheap, huh?

This year I'm going with a easy right out of my normal clothes set costume: I'm '80s guy. I'll just wear that really really tacky white suit I still have in my closet with the sleeves scrunched up and a bright orange single color t-shirt underneath with my deck shoes and no socks. Cheap, huh?

Don't forget the requisite skinny leather tie! :lol:

As for me, if I go to the bar, it'll be as Cinnamon J Scudworth, principal of Clone High.

I usually like to dress in a matching outfit with my fiancee and go to one or two holloween parties... but she is a little busy out of the country right now so I'm only going to one: my office party.

Will the orange shirt be a regular, or Hypercolor version? :)

Will the orange shirt be a regular, or Hypercolor version? :)

Ugh Hypercolor... that is like so... 1990s...

I'm going more for the 1984 Miami Vice Don Johnson look.

Don't forget the requisite skinny leather tie! :lol:

As for me, if I go to the bar, it'll be as Cinnamon J Scudworth, principal of Clone High.

OMG I thought nobody watched that show, you need someone to be bultertron with his cardigan.

The only tough thing with the whole 88 costume is getting a jacket, sword, and the kato mask and I'm all set.