1/48 scale Thunder Hummer custom

Wicked Ace

you posted a link without even grabbing a jpeg of it?.... how cruel

I'm not good at the internet. :( Also, in my defense, someone else found this and sent me a link via PM on Macrossnexus, but by the time I was able to post up, here, the picture was gone.

Edited by Wicked Ace

When I started this thread, I swear there was a work-in-progress picture; it was also on Macrossnexus. What I can't wrap my simple mind around is why the bloody hell someone would post a picture of their custom project on the internet, then pull it down when fans of the work want to view it. Pardon me while I go and smack my head against the wall.

well... there's this:

though that's about as far as i got. :( i'd say that's about 3 years old now :lol:

does that bust the urban myth?

maybe i can get back to work on it... maybe :ph34r:

The pic I posted (which didn't last long) was of a 1/48 scale VF-1S Max custom with almost complete Thunder Hummer armor parts in primer. This person got a little further than you did. :) Maybe you can get back to work and post some pics in this thread. :D

Edited by Wicked Ace

the guy has it in primer already? man... that's some "Awesome Buildy Powers"

too bad the pic's gone, i woulda liked to see how he built his & how he solved some technical stuff.

i think i can explain my project's lack of progress... "college" :lol:

That's no excuse to stop the project. You need to get your priorities straight mister! :angry:

Get your ass out of those books and finish the damn project ya hear me?!

:p

Maybe it was an elf or a LEPRECHAUN...

Or maybe it is a Yamato Prototype. Maybe one last hurrah for the 1/48 line. Was there any text or kanji on the picture? Yamato has released primered pics before haven't they?

Sorry, no text with the Flickr picture. I highly doubt this is a Yamato effort, unless it is an employee working from home.

Maybe it was an elf or a LEPRECHAUN...

Or maybe it is a Yamato Prototype. Maybe one last hurrah for the 1/48 line. Was there any text or kanji on the picture? Yamato has released primered pics before haven't they?

yeah maybe it was a totally mythical creature, like a unicorn, a mermaid, or an eskimo!

yeah maybe it was a totally mythical creature, like a unicorn, a mermaid, or an eskimo!

Helllllloooooo.............those creatures ARE NOT mythical.......I have a unicorn I ride to work everyday, my fiance is a mermaid and I'm an eskimo :ph34r:

Helllllloooooo.............those creatures ARE NOT mythical.......I have a unicorn I ride to work everyday, my fiance is a mermaid and I'm an eskimo :ph34r:

I guess if I lived in the arctic circle, Warcraft and Thunderhummers would start to look real too. :lol:

*eerie whispers* {... if you build it.... they will come....}

hah I like the newly spawned idea of Yamato now in the works to create the Hammer. : P

QUOTE (misterryno @ Jan 31 2008, 12:36 PM) *

Helllllloooooo.............those creatures ARE NOT mythical.......I have a unicorn I ride to work everyday, my fiance is a mermaid and I'm an eskimo ph34r.gif

Ahha and what about them Leprechauns?? Everyone is trying to steele thar lucky charrrms. SO they keep to themselves mostly, and come out at night...... mostly...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie