1/48 scale Thunder Hummer custom

Wicked Ace

Ahha and what about them Leprechauns?? Everyone is trying to steele thar lucky charrrms. SO they keep to themselves mostly, and come out at night...... mostly...

Aigh you are right....I lied about being a Eskimo......I do mostly come out at night....but only out of my closet :huh: .................I must say though......the next chap that tries to grab my lucky charms better be handsom. :ph34r:

So did the person get back to you? Or is this thread done with?

No reply. Unless the original Macrossnexus thread creator has anything, I think we're done here. How long did the progress pic last here -- about a minute? :wacko: I feel like one of those people who saw a flying saucer.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Get your ass out of those books and finish the damn project ya hear me?!

i'm done with "college", i got a job with lots of tools & free time now, so i think i can pick up the project again ^_^

plus the year & a half training with the guys at mars should help a lot

...nobody start expecting any real progress so soon :ph34r:

I feel like one of those people who saw a flying saucer.

or... la chupacabra! :lol: maybe bigfoot ?

It's been said thousands of times already: There's no such thing as a 1/48 Thunderhummer!

Man I CANNOT WAIT for Yamato to release that 1/48 Thunderhummer I keep hearing about :p

:ph34r:

So besides Dante and Wicked Ace who else saw big foot? er... the Thunder Armor.

TheLoneWolf and capt mojacko saw it, too (at least over at Macrossnexus).

The whole point of me making a thread about this was to hopefully find the person responsible and get more details -- especially details regarding duplicates.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Maybe it is a one off.

And isn't it Thunder HAMMER not HUMMER?

If we see a unicorn does that mean we're not human?

Not a typo -- see first post. If I dream of electric sheep, am I an android? or a really sick perv?

Edited by Wicked Ace

Hey wicked ace, I had allready cleared my browsing history and temporary internet files etc. so the pic wasn't on my harddrive anymore, but every pic we see on a website gets stored on our system right? Maybe you could do a search on your hard drive for the pic. Maybe someone here could even tell you where to look. I don't have a clue where it could be but it should be there.

Hey wicked ace, I had allready cleared my browsing history and temporary internet files etc. so the pic wasn't on my harddrive anymore, but every pic we see on a website gets stored on our system right? Maybe you could do a search on your hard drive for the pic. Maybe someone here could even tell you where to look. I don't have a clue where it could be but it should be there.

I wouldn't know where to begin. Since I've admitted I'm inept at the internet, it follows that I'm inept when it comes to computers, too. The picture isn't so much important to me as the chance of the individual doing this project somehow finding our forums and posting an update, with lots of pics.

Kinda funny that it's called the thunder hummer and has that giant cod piece! Don't much care for this design, too wonky looking.

And you are all wrong, that is a Sundowner 1/50th and a 3rd scale SUPER PT VF series Ultimate masterpiece titanium edition vf-1s in the pic.... Sheesh!

haha. The cat's out of the bag...

that's my custom...

so how long did it take you guys to figure out that that picture should have been in your temp cache?

:::EDIT::: I think we need some apologies here people. :p

sorry but everyone that you think owes you an apology was in on it!

no more details, until MWCon...

and BTW... this is just a fragment of what's gonna be shown there. The competition is huge this year among the customizers on MW.