VA-3 Bomber

jorawar_b

VA-3 Bomber in 1/72 scale  

43 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy it if this kit came out?

• Yes
    • No

Well lets see grayson we have 36 kits out of 40 needed to start the AJAC project right? (Capt said needs 40 kits until then it is a no go) And thank you Grayson for putting yourself on the list everyone person and kit counts, so thanks again.

And the 1/72 factory project, I was the one that approached mike about it, look at the original thread, it is still going and that will happen when mike has time (project is still working out)

I did a group buy on the 1/48 strike fighter it worked out

The tread/beta idea was shot down not by me or the sculptor but by high powers

So whats your point? At least I am trying to see if I can get group buys or projects going, I wish I had the talent that the master sculptors have on here, then I would try something, but I don't

Like the AJAC and factory kit, I e-mail a lot of people, I e-mail a lot of people and put in a lot time, and look up drawing that I send to the potential sculptor to see if its a go or not.

So if we get enough people on board say 40 people then maybe one of the sculptors will bite.

So no disrespect grayson, why don't you help out and try get people on board, make this a group effort and not "You're always asking these kinds of questions about potential models Jorawar but I don't think anything has ever come from any of them" :rolleyes:

Edited by jorawar_b

PetarB I don't mean it in any angry or hateful tone, after all we are all one big happy family, but I don't like to be called out like that either.

Other than that, its all over and done with and lets just move on to the poll. Grayson is a cool guy and we both have no problem :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I would buy one! I would like to see Hasegawa produce a 1/72 scale VA-3 Invader.

I would like to see them also produce these mecha as well,

VF-4 Lighting III

VF-9 Cutlass

VF-19 Thunderbolt III

VF-14 Vampire

VF-17 Nightmare

VF-5000 StarMirage

VB-6 Konig Monster

Re-release the VF-19 Excalibur and VF-22 Sturmvogel II

Edited by VF-7000 THUNDERHAWK

I talked to someone that might be able to take on this project, but it will not be looked at until summer, keep you guys posted 50/50 chance.

Jorawar, that is awesome! By the way, if we take a poll, then I am not sure if that accurately reflects those who want more than one kit. For sculptors, I don't think it matters whether they sell 1 kit each to 10 different people or 10 to the same person. Perhaps a list with the number of kits specified at a predetermined price would make this a more binding and comfortable list for sculptors to take on.