Battle Angel Alita

wolfx

Well, Zappan is still alive. It wouldn't be a bad thing to have him as the bad guy in the second film... The question is, how would they end it? The original book ends with the space-station side of Zalem turned into a Flower...

but the goings on of Last Order.... seems way too political and complex for a 3rd movie (a multi-year Netflix show, on the other hand?)

14 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

Yeah, keeping Nova as a mere footnote or not mentioned at all might have reduced anticipation for a sequel. But if it's any consolation, Cameron's other project, a little film called Avatar, the highest grossing film ever, waited 13 years for its sequel. So, never say never. We just might be well into our grey hair when it finally comes out, though.

And other than the visuals, I did not like Avatar at all.😁 I wish he had stayed focused on Alita rather than handing it off, then maybe Battle Angel would have already had a sequel by now.;)

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, electric indigo said:

Back from the dead (?)

Don't bother to read the article, there's just one sentence where JC lists what's on his table.

Oh please, let this be true!! I've been waiting a long while. Heck, I still have the movie poster on my wall!