VF-0A

xsjado

lol, so it's canon on what was originally intended, so why the hell did they end up with the anime

scheme then. :ph34r:

1. Shojki Kawamori is functionally insane.

2. He has great influence over the Yamato design team, and will have even his most eccentric whims answered.

3. Yamato, the king of selling the same toy to you fifteen times over, will no doubt produce "anime accurate" versions later on for your enjoyment.

It's non-canon and it's not a CF. CF is white and beige and is also seen in the anime. Allegedly Kawamori stated that all the VF-0As were supposed to be the same and were supposed to look like the toy Yamato released. So it's a non-canon paint job that represents what the VF-0A would look like in a more realistic world where everyone would fly similarly painted vehicles.

My answer is I don't know if it is canon, but if that is a criteria on whether you're getting a 0a or a shin; just get the one with Better Quality. I still have to see how the newly released shin will be doing in terms of Quality... The shin might be my first VF-0...

• 2 weeks later...