Err.. Mospeada?

These have extras that the Toynami versions don't have such as those missiles under the intakes and that piece attached to the arm that the transforming kits have. These will probably be made alot better, too. Damn, that sucks. Gonna have to get rid of the Toynami ones I have and get these instead.

Okay here's a Mospeada mystery.

[attachmentid=42869]

This a screen grab from Love Alive, Live or whatever they called that OVA. I watched it on youtube. Basically Yellow/Lancer performs a show. We see flash back of old footage and it the very end the old gang visits him and camp over night. They sleeping as couples. I can see Mint and Lunk maybe sharing blankets. It's cold that can be an excuse. Lancer gets up first and quietly steps away first without saying good bye. Mint wakes up and is about to say something when Lunk places his hand on her chest. It isn't a sexual gesture more a physical gesture to assure her to let Lancer leave without a fuss. But come on! That is still a type of touching for people you possible intimate with or something else. Is he gay and it's harmless or is there something more? The other are sleeping couple that you know are romantic. Not sure how many years have went by the what isn't there a 20 year difference? Maybe Mint is old enough but she still looks like a kid. Is she old enough but just a dwarf?

post-242-1181263082_thumb.jpg

Okay here's a Mospeada mystery.

[attachmentid=42869]

This a screen grab from Love Alive, Live or whatever they called that OVA. I watched it on youtube. Basically Yellow/Lancer performs a show. We see flash back of old footage and it the very end the old gang visits him and camp over night. They sleeping as couples. I can see Mint and Lunk maybe sharing blankets. It's cold that can be an excuse. Lancer gets up first and quietly steps away first without saying good bye. Mint wakes up and is about to say something when Lunk places his hand on her chest. It isn't a sexual gesture more a physical gesture to assure her to let Lancer leave without a fuss. But come on! That is still a type of touching for people you possible intimate with or something else. Is he gay and it's harmless or is there something more? The other are sleeping couple that you know are romantic. Not sure how many years have went by the what isn't there a 20 year difference? Maybe Mint is old enough but she still looks like a kid. Is she old enough but just a dwarf?

Roy why do gotta dirty up a very touching scene? Ok, we know the Jim/Mint relationship is lil' weird but I always had the impression it was more of a big brother/little sister thing. I watched the RT version and I do own a few MOSPEADA eps. on the perfect collection of RT. I saw the cut scenes where you see Mint flash her panties and yes there were times she threw herself at Lunk. I never read anything too sexual just a little harmless flirting. I own Love, Live, Alive & yes that scene was about the last camp fire for all the rebel fighters and Yellow's last goodbye to his friends.

Edited by terry the lone wolf

These people had lived through so much, it's likely there's not a single personal boundary left between them. They're beyond family at this point. Some times that leads to romance, sometimes it leads to a friendship so tight it is beyond romance. I don't know which Jim and Mint have but neither would surprise me in the least.

Let's not forget Macross' perspective either. The whole world was nearly obliterated... any subsequent romance is therefore welcomed! Mylene is way too old not to be married....

Jim & Mint are definately a couple. But mind you they also live in a post semi-apocolypted world where Mint had already been with older men, and they'd both traveled along together, fought aliens, etc.

It's an understandble coupling under the circumstances, though most any o ther time Jim would have been locked up!