Hikaru's Bad Day

crasis

Haha... thanks for all the positive comments, guys! :) Ever since PopBox announced the 1/6 scale Macross figs and Sideshow Collectibles started releasing the 1/6 Star Wars stuff, my collecting habits quickly lead to space issues, and I wanted to have a little fun while rearranging my office...mostly to make room for that ridiculously sized Jabba collectible (now the centerpiece of my SW collection). I knew he'd be big, but damn! And then I had a bizzare vision of taking different toylines and bringing them together in photo comic form. I can't wait until more PopBox figures come out.

A lot of the stuff that didn't make the cut will most likely end up in future installments (assuming you all want them). I just wasn't sure my skit was funny enough? :unsure:

Classic dude! That must be one big-ass Jabba, and where did you get that mini valk for the lil' guy?

Yeah, Jabba's a beast alright. I had to run to Ikea just to buy a display table to fit him and the polystone throne. The throne alone is 29" L (737mm) x 17" D (432mm) x 13" H (330mm); including Jabba: 16" H (406mm). And the thing weighs like 40 pounds. Yikes.

The mini valk is actually one of those blindboxed Macross pencil sharpeners. I never quite knew what to do with it, until I noticed the scale seemed to be about right to mimic a toy for 1/6 figures. I was tempted to do a skit about Luke forgoing his Jedi training to collect valks... maybe that will show up sometime in the future... :)

Thanks again for your comments, guys. :D

I was tempted to do a skit about Luke forgoing his Jedi training to collect valks... maybe that will show up sometime in the future... :)

(Uses Jedi mind trick) "This is the skit you are looking for..."