Strike a pose! v2.0

KingNor

drifand, you always take such drool worthy pics! nice work.

Thanks, I had fun balancing that bike with a piece of clear acrylic proping up the 'hidden' side. A nice bright light overhead 'blew out' the acrylic totally. :-)

Here's an old one to share with everyone.... MSiA Qubeley, the very last MSiA I ever bought:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

No props. Just a clean table top, a white kitchen wall (kept out of focus), a handheld tablelamp and the camera mounted on a tripod. I love the moody feeling... really brings out the eerie styling of the MS.

• 1 year later...

Shock find!

It has always been assumed that Lynn Minmay played the pivotal role in bringing about peace between Humans and Zentraedi. However, Frontier News Network has uncovered this extraordinary holo-image which reveals that a previously un-revealed factor played a key role in ending the conflict.

Our exclusive picture shows Zentraedi ace pilot Milia Fallyna Jenius in a meeting with this mysterious stranger. Where did he come from? Why has no-one seen or heard from him since? Just how significant was his contribution? And, most importantly - WHO is he?

ie17k2.jpg

Next week on FNN: Lynn Minmay - Saviour of Humanity or Serial Man-eater?

Edited by F-ZeroOne