Merry Christmas Displays!

ruskiiVFaussie

SO yeah, the 1/60 YF-19 kicks so much ass, i'm so damn happy with it!

I finally got a macross valk to display on my upper shelf, middle shelf is reserved only for the VF-1's,

and perhaps another 1/48 variety if that'd ever happen.

I spent a good couple of hours just marvelling at her in fighter mode, playing with the different angles,

she sure is beautiful ey? The gunpod fit good first time, but that was because i hadn't closed the arms

fully together, and sheild pushed fully in. When that's done you can see yamato's stuff up clearly lol. Idiots. :mellow:

But anyways, if you leave the arms slightly misaligned, the pod 'can' be straight, and yeah.. it's ok.

A "free" gunpod fix included in the FP set next year would be appropiate. If a fix is possible.

I will transform her to Ger, and then to Battroid later today, too busy partying with the locals.

Here are a few piccies from my display cabinent! Enjoy! (more higher quality pics later) Mobile quality for now. >_>

You guys an girls post your Christmas display pics here ok??? ^_^

and...

Merry Bloody Christmas to ya

Boodiful Macross People!

=D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Gotta run into town for shopping, i'll post heaps more soon as i can. B))

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Merry Christmas, glad you like it, i dont have it yet, maybe will get it one day.

Merry Christmas mate! She is awesome, i really hope you get the chance to have one soon Arthur. :)

Nice armpits...and funky hairdo. :D

Armpits of DOOM!!! :lol: what hairdo? the one in the picture? :p

one came in today.. six more still in customs <,<

Atleast you got one! :o Was it delivered to your door i spose? Still Christmas for you right?

Nice delivery!!! :D

I love the idea of everything crowded. The little stuff accompanied by the massive valks is the best way to display everything imo.

The gasaphones (can't spell) are fantastic for this, i don't know, it just feels more complete!

Only my fav stuff is in here, Macross, Vegeta, Asuka/Eva 02, couple of sexy chicks, even Luke an Obi an Qui-gon are there.

You can see there is a big hole in the top, i need to get a light display beeming down on the stuff inside.

Eventually i will have stuff sticking to the bottom on the shelves, so if you think this is crowded, wait some more. I'll show you crowded. lol

Come on, where is everyones YF-19's??? Pics!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Merry Christmas mate! She is awesome, i really hope you get the chance to have one soon Arthur. :)

Armpits of DOOM!!! :lol: what hairdo? the one in the picture? :p

Atleast you got one! :o Was it delivered to your door i spose? Still Christmas for you right?

Nice delivery!!! :D

yep it was delivered to my door, didn't know usps delivered on christmas day.. oh well, but guess what came in the mail today!!! glad i stayed home.. bwuaahahaha

IPB Image

IPB Image

6 + 1 =

IPB Image

and they will join the rest of the YF-19s

IPB Image

That's the most crowded display case I've seen to date. Looks like a regular toy orgy in there.

Would you mind telling me how big that glass Macross logo piece is and where you got it?

*edit*

Spelling

Yes, toy orgy indeed. :lol: The Eva 02 having the best position! :p

It was supposed to be a bar light.

I got it from an ebay seller, they were popping up quite frequently but i just checked then and nada.

The seller is a bit shifty, they have changed their name a few times, i winged it and hoped i'd get it

and i did (but with the crappy US voltage instead for my aussie), they overcharged me for shipping,

but i paid 99 US cents for it. :lol: Umm, it's about 33-35 cms long. I love it. Another MW member has one

i am sure of it, i remember seeing it in his display pics. One day i will hook some lights behind it, it's

made of a special acriylic i think, and light luminates it nicely. Or so it did in the pics. :p

With all the mirrors in my cabinent, i should make use of many lights. Should look quite fantastic once

i have all the equipment i need.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

IPB Image

.. my only valk (and fav'd!) displayed on my tv cabinent. The awesome VT! Please Yamato, 1/48 please.

And my poor x-wing whilst so totally kick ass, is FAR too big to display anywhere near my other cool stuffs. :lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

I am not a huge SWars fan, just had to have this x-wing plus the new Luke figure an R2 that can fit inside. Sweet!

I would have died to have this x-wing as a kid, awesome play set.

IPB Image

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie