Man these Garlands suck!

Scream Man

Garland arrived with the Yamato Miria 639 figure set. Wife saw Miria and said "look you got a Barbie" so that is how the Garland is in the dispaly case.

As upset some are with Yamato may think it is a message to the manufacturer but it is strickly domestic. :lol:

That's a great deal. Is your Garland calling me "sucker"? :huh:

I did a review of this toy, I tried to picture the differences between the original shoulders and the replacement shoulders but it's really hard to see anything other than the new shoudlers don't have painted tips.

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...

I still not opened our Military Garland for display yet. I will have time to do it next week.

Nice review Jenius! I just referred a potential customer to your review since he was asking about the shoulder joints. It is nice to see that Yamato is sending free joints to customers. I may try to get some from our Yamato rep for the last two we have.

Thanks for the nod Los! With the improved shoulders these toys are great. It's always fun to get my hands on a toy I like this much. It's just too bad the shoulders had all those problems but if Yamato gets some version 2.0 shoulders available for you then those toys will undoubtedly be a great deal.

Metallic? :huh::blink:

hmmm...you just got my attention.

Anyone know how much it's going for?

The Megazone 23 complete box costs U$S 245 (comes with Megazone 23 DVD, original soundtrack CD, "set material" book, and a "metallic color" version of the 1/15 Garland)

Okay how do you get the new shoulders from Yamato USA?

• 1 month later...