Transformers G1 PS2 game

Compared to some of the crap currently on the shelves, a TF game would sell on the basis of it's name alone.

That's why they're hoping the Transformers NAME will help them sell the Armada game they're releasing later this year. Personally, from the screencaps that I've seen it doesn't look too promising. :blink:

Say, whats the name of the Autobot in the lower left hand corner? He was always one of my favorites, but I cant remember his name.

-BEN-MAN-

Say, whats the name of the Autobot in the lower left hand corner? He was always one of my favorites, but I cant remember his name.

-BEN-MAN-

That's Wheeljack. The so called "scientist" of the Autobots........... B) RIP Wheeljack.

Personally, from the screencaps that I've seen it doesn't look too promising.  :blink:

The Armada game, or the G1 game?

To be honest I don't think EITHER game is going to be THAT good. Maybe it's the lack of in game movies, promo's, or pics but they haven't given us much to chew on. Where's the proof? :(

Compared to some of the crap currently on the shelves, a TF game would sell on the basis of it's name alone.

That's why they're hoping the Transformers NAME will help them sell the Armada game they're releasing later this year. Personally, from the screencaps that I've seen it doesn't look too promising. :blink:

@#$% Armada! If they don't turn into a semi-tractor and Walther P-38, they ain't Optimus Prime and Megatron! I'd give my left garbanzo for them to bring that out here, and I'm sure there are legions of other kids of the '80s who'd agree, and think -- no massive licsning battle royale preventing it like with Macross. What Takara is thinking, IMHO -- if this is true -- is that "it's time to abandon the old fans in the US. Those Americans think of Transformers as kids' stuff, and the kids are eating Armada up with a spoon."

sorry guys to bring this old thread back, but here's a link to the trailer for the transformers game for those who haven't seen it yet.

Transformer's game trailer

Enjoy!

Edited by BoBe-Patt

@#$% Armada! If they don't turn into a semi-tractor and Walther P-38, they ain't Optimus Prime and Megatron!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I mean, given the average age of gamers today, why would they keep the TF game with the characters we grew up with away from us... and give us this Armada crap instead?

-BEN-MAN-

That's Wheeljack. The so called "scientist" of the Autobots........... B) RIP Wheeljack.

Uhh...actually, Wheeljack's still alive. He was in Transformers: Victory and help turned Powermaster Prime(God Ginrai) into Victory Leo.

Click this:

Wheeljack

Wheeljack's on the 2nd and 1st cells with Perceptor(damn, Prime dies a third time *lol*):

Clip-V23-2.jpg

Edited by 91WhiskeyM6

Click this:

Wheeljack

Wheeljack's on the 2nd and 1st cells with Perceptor(damn, Prime dies a third time *lol*):

Clip-V23-2.jpg

Thanks Whiskey, I love that Primesaber page. All I know about the Japanese Transformers is because of that site.

Update: Headmasters, both Autobot and Decepticon, will be included in the game.

post-26-1066232729_thumb.jpg