Alaska Valk - This better?

Skull-1

Are these stress marks I see all over ?

NO! :p

Man I think I need to quit messing with it before I ruin it. Nobody will ever be totally happy with it....

Lovely work. Camo paint jobs IMHO are the most difficult to do. I did my hasegawa basttroid kit in a 3 colour camo and I was so OVER it by the end. There was a mountain of masking tape a foot high by the time I finished.

hmm i remeber this custom but i cant remember how it was exactly so

could you explane what you did that is diferent?

maybe the panel lines?  ;)

Some of the guys complained about the intakes on the chest plate not being black so I darkened them (I will dullcote them later so they look flat). I added the "J" head. I also put in the decals that I will be getting from Anastazi on the fourth photo. Corrected some of the problems with the landing gear. Lastly I repainted the gunpod so it is gray instead of black. People said it clashed too much. I will make it collapsable shortly.

Yes, this is the Tiger that mauled Roy. :)

Edited by Skull-1

Looky!! a jetfire!! (no complaints though, good custom)

Nice Charger. I own a '69. :)

I work almost exclusively with yellowed Jetfires for my customs. I see no reason to butcher a perfectly good Re-Issue when I can take a yellowed hulk and transform (pun) it into something beautiful.

Edited by Skull-1