New Colored Fps, Maybe?

do not disturb

so in light of the 'make us a blank 1/48' thread, i was sitting here at work and thinking, if yamato is milking the VF molds by release non-canon valks, why don't they milk the molds for the FP and make different colored strike kits?

with very little effort, they could release them in TV colored, black, dark grey, blue(GBP), white, etc., pretty much any color other than the current release.

i'm not saying release all the colors at once, just pick a color and go with it instead of re-releasing the same old FP kit and having the same mediocore sales. i'm pretty sure most of their dealers would stock it(more so than the current one), and i'm sure most of us would buy it, much like the new colored GBP kit thats being released.

your thoughts?

Man, if they made grey ones like the Bandai Strike... I'd get as many as I have of the regular sets I have now.... and I have a nice sum of those...

a whole warehouse full... yeah. that's it!

Bite your tongue, or fingers in this case.  Yamato is parting me from enough of my cash as it is... :p  :lol:

406731[/snapback]

Why can't Yamato leave you living in a cardboard box and begging for spare change :lol:

Well, if it weren't for the fact Low Vis and Camo paint jobs make absolutely no sense on fastpacks I would have loved to have seen those. I guess economically that'd also make no sense for Yamato. I'm all for a more gray less blue like the original Takatoku fast packs.

another way for Yamato to make money off me ?

OK :D:p

But your right they could certainly offer the packs in different color schems and stretch the life of the packs.

edit :

I as long as they dont make absurd color schems

like Rainbow or Neon Pink its OK.

Edited by Macross73