The Return Of Tag & Bink Special Edition

Hi all.

I hope the moderators allow me to pimp my book here.

The first miniseries became somewhat of a small cult thing, so with that in mind I put all my skill to keep this second installment on the level.

Here's the cover.

Also Dark Horse has a four page preview of the book here: http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=13-691

Let me know what you my trusted fellow macrossworlders, think of it.

post-1636-1143691292_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Hilarious! And that's what the Lucas-fun-hating star wars universe really needs. Great work!

Thanks, Man. Kevin and I are both huge Star Wars fans and also huge Star Wars critics. If you liked the first issue you'll love the second one that takes place in the prequels, where theres' so much to say! Sadly we only had 22 pages to say it.

So difficult to get out to a comic store, they're usually opening as I'm going to sleep, and long closed when I'm rolling out of bed to shower before work. Still, getting my hands on this is one of the things I'm really looking forward to.

It's frustrating that so many of my favourite things are commercial flops. I hope this new book does better than previous Tag&Bink books in that regard.

The artist for Tag & Bink is a fellow member of MW? That is so cool!

I remember picking up Tag & Bink Are Dead issues 1 and 2 from the book store in the mall when they first came out. Although I'm not a huge fan of SW and had never bought any SW-related comics before then; the title and cover art caught my attention and so I had to give the first issue a try. The story had me laughing out loud and the art was great. I saw the ads for the new installment of Tag & Bink in Wizard and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I think it's worth the reading (tho' I say so myself). Kevin is a very smart writer and I do my best to keep up with him.

We even have fans among the Star Wars comics purists, that usually refuse to buy non-canon books!

Kevin told me last time we met in L.A. a few days back, that Wizard magazine named it the 4th greatest SW comic of all time. Personally, I don't believe it.

Also I was told of a trade paperback to be released later this year, but no one as asked me for a cover for that one yet, so I'm not sure about that either.

The important question, is when will Lucasfilm hire Kevin to do an animated Tag & Bink television series or movie? Or Tag and Bink appearing on an episode of the ongoing TROOPS tv series?

:lol:

Hi all.

I hope the moderators allow me to pimp my book here.

The first miniseries became somewhat of a small cult thing, so with that in mind I put all my skill to keep this second installment on the level.

Here's the cover.

Also Dark Horse has a four page preview of the book here: http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=13-691

Let me know what you my trusted fellow macrossworlders, think of it.

385560[/snapback]

I read it and it is some funny stuff.

The important question, is when will Lucasfilm hire Kevin to do an animated Tag & Bink television series or movie? Or Tag and Bink appearing on an episode of the ongoing TROOPS tv series?

Did you read that, George? We want T&B on the tivo!

Actually, Kevin is writing some of the episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon right now. We'll see...