1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

looks great macrossman, way better from your last display configuration

Thanks to the Vegan Valkrian. I have to agree that it looks a lot better just coming off the floor. No matter what I added to the collection the display was still poot-butt. The espresso color and the glass compliments each other well and gives it a sharp look to it I think.

B))

OO

Thanks to the Vegan Valkrian. I have to agree that it looks a lot better just coming off the floor. No matter what I added to the collection the display was still poot-butt. The espresso color and the glass compliments each other well and gives it a sharp look to it I think.

B))

OO

OOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! THAT'S TIGHT!!! That is....UBERVALKDISPLAYISM!!! High Five to my Ballchinian Brother!

:ph34r:

OO

OOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! THAT'S TIGHT!!! That is....UBERVALKDISPLAYISM!!! High Five to my Ballchinian Brother!

OO

We appreciate the Ballchinian brother! UBERVALKDISPLAYISM...you might have to translate that for those who don't understand Ballchin!

:lol:

OO

Stealth looks great on 1S hikky. Did you use white carboard for the background Vegas? It's very effective

Awesome shots Vegisian! I must concur with Ruskii; the Stealth parts on the Hikky VF-1S looks kick a$$!!!

thankyou guys! hikky 1S is my fave valk....so he got the nice fast packs and yes ruskii i used a $1 cardboard at walmart.

wow... that's insane! :D Glad you can't sleep, we get to see these! :D:p

I was just about to say the same thing. ^_^

Vegas: i drooled looking at your valks buffered with great pics..

i tried to imiate your godly shots....but i failed :lol:

QUOTE (ruskiiVFaussie @ Jun 30 2008, 06:37 AM) *

wow... that's insane! biggrin.gif Glad you can't sleep, we get to see these! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I was just about to say the same thing. happy.gif

ph34r.gif

thankyou guys!

man this imsomnia is killing me, i havent sleep since i posted the pics and ive i ran out of valks to shoot :unsure:

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

my last 2 for tonight, man i really need some ambien pills now :lol:

IMG_0018-1.jpg

IMG_0055-1.jpg

Screw those effects, man...

Show me the toys in their true form... don't ruin them with low budget Photoshop effects!!!! tongue.gif

Either that, or post a picture of Jeepnie!

:lol: i would if i had a jeepney dude and this valks only thread

wow! Kick ass work vegas, thankyou!

do some too ruskii ^_^

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

You need to post pics of your YF-19 with the mechanical base stup first before you sleep dammit! :lol:

dont have that modular bases to shoot with <_< . we'll just have to wait for mav to take pics