Question About Fast Packs!

GutsAndCasca

Okay, on the fast pack, the back pieces hold missiles (or a really intimidating gun in the strike armor) and rocket boosters. The leg pieces also have extra rocket boosters. So... what hangs on the bottom of the valkyries arms? What the heck are those things? Someone, please tell me! I've wanted to know this forever. Thanks

--Bri

Yes, there are missiles on the forearm FAST Packs.

From the compendium:

FAST Pack ... with six micro-missiles in two NP-AR-01 micro-missile launcher pods (mounted rearwardly under center ventral section in Fighter mode or on lower arm sections in GERWALK and Battroid mode) ...

From the compendium:

FAST Pack ... with six micro-missiles in two NP-AR-01 micro-missile launcher pods (mounted rearwardly under center ventral section in Fighter mode or on lower arm sections in GERWALK and Battroid mode) ...

385375[/snapback]

Thank you much. I wonder why Yamato doesn't have the missiles detatch on the 1/48 scale toys...?

From the compendium:

385375[/snapback]

Yup, that's it.

In Fighter mode, it's basically a defensive anti-persuing enemies at six-o'clock!

COOL, huh? :cool:

From the compendium:

385375[/snapback]

Yup, that's it.

In Fighter mode, it's basically a defensive anti-persuing enemies at six-o'clock!

COOL, huh? :cool:

385392[/snapback]

[/quote

Macross just keeps getting cooler the more I inhale it.

Dante, I can't take it anymore! Please change your avatar! Please! :ph34r:  ;)  :lol:

386344[/snapback]

Okay okay, I've changed it.

You like this one better? Cause I'm sticking with this one for a while. :p

btw. Do you mind if I quote your last post in my sig? ;):D

Dante, I can't take it anymore! Please change your avatar! Please! :ph34r:  ;)  :lol:

386344[/snapback]

Okay okay, I've changed it.

You like this one better? Cause I'm sticking with this one for a while. :p

btw. Do you mind if I quote your last post in my sig? ;):D

386349[/snapback]

Oh God... :blink:

Yeah, go ahead and quote me. :p

It's eyes are deformed but the rest of the proportions (like forehead and the space between the eye sockets) aren't. Kinda like a super deformed human-alien hybrid chick cosplaying as cloud from final fantasy 7 without a neck.

386425[/snapback]

Dante's avi reminds me of Dollfies by Volks, only creepier.

200531795633923.jpg

1114496762_42845.jpg

But you know what's even MORE creepier than his avi? The fact that they make some of these Dollfies 2 feet tall!!!

I really wished for once that we got to see them in action. I would have liked to see them released right into a Zentran's face.

386481[/snapback]

Those doll's eyes would have ended the war and scarred the Zenrtran for life. :p

Oh and Those forearm missiles might have worked too.

I really wished for once that we got to see them in action. I would have liked to see them released right into a Zentran's face.

386481[/snapback]

Too bad Max decided to do it by putting the gun on his Valk backwards instead...

386481[/snapback]

Too bad Max decided to do it by putting the gun on his Valk backwards instead...

386502[/snapback]

Indeed. Wasted chance. I don't even think that we see Hikaru use it from the GBP.