Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Thanks for the pics. So any clue if the previous rumor about the wings coming with other figures in the Gurren Lagann Revoltech line are true then?

The jet pack is confirmed to come with Razengan. The wings might come with Enki.

The jet pack is confirmed to come with Razengan. The wings might come with Enki.

who knows the wings might be split into left and right wings packaged into more than one box :rolleyes:

i probably wont get enki if it doesn't come with the wings... so its a smart move on their part.

Edited by Shun

Wake me when they're done with their 500 Idol Master figures, and make some OTHER anime for the Fraulein line... (c'mon, the line seems half-subsidized by Namco--where's the Soul Calibur and Tekken figs?)

HAHA, very true. but the blonde looks half decent, and gets cat ears. Plus she kinda looks like Houquet from Mospeada

and she'd be about the same size to ride the beagle armour.... hmm! :p

But yeah, rather a Taki fig, or Sophitia.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'm totally getting that Rock'n'Roll band and Yotsuba renewal!

The band will crew my new Macross class fighter and sing load head banging heavy metal Spinal Tap covers whenever alien life forms show up.

Yotsuba will serve refreshments such as icecream and generaly bang hear head whenever the band gets going :)

Dandbord will be a stage prop!

Weeeee!!! I love Revoltech!

On that note - I hate street fighter - assuming that's what Muscle Bulge Man is - I could never get into it - and even with the brilliant Revoltech rendition - I am still not into it... Although I totally appreciate the 'body-flies-apart' bad guy - that is cool!

VFTF1

the characters in that last pic are from 'Fist of the North Star'. very popular show, but revoltech's face sculpt of Kenshiro the lead role is quite disappointing. doesn't look like him... which is a good thing - save $$ for other stuff... :p

Edited by Shun

On that note - I hate street fighter - assuming that's what Muscle Bulge Man is - I could never get into it - and even with the brilliant Revoltech rendition - I am still not into it... Although I totally appreciate the 'body-flies-apart' bad guy - that is cool!

VFTF1

That's not Street Fighter, its Fist of the North Star where the guy is exploding.

The band will crew my new Macross class fighter and sing load head banging heavy metal Spinal Tap covers whenever alien life forms show up.

The rock band are characters from the manga Detroit Metal City. It's about a super shy kindergarten teacher who turns into totally different person when he suits up as Johannes Krauser II, the frontman for the death metal band D.M.C. A live action movie adaptation is being made.

lol cool, be an interesting movie that's for sure. :lol:

chunners is looking great.

I am thinking of getting that other male streetfighter figure (with the axe) and colouring it like Jubei from Ninja Scroll.

But then i'll have to get the head right, but atleast i got the clothes.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That's not Street Fighter, its Fist of the North Star where the guy is exploding.

I got a question though. Is that punk guy the only one that blows up in the FoTNS anime? Why is he always the one depicted as the "exploding guy" in toys, gashapon, and some media?

At least whenever i see him i always know "Hey this is the guy that blows up!" :lol:

Awesome IXTL, thank you!

I wonder who's the guy in black just above Chun Li???

It's one of the Assemble Borg Revoltech subline figures. I not aware if there is any Assemble Borg backstory but afaik it's a LEGO style Revoltech thing where you mix and match parts to create different figures.

If they are going to do Fist of the North Star, I wonder if they would do Berserk?

Ya that would be cool. Hell I'd like to see Batman or Spider-man.

When are the FOTNS figs coming?

Edited by dejr8bud

Ya that would be cool. Hell I'd like to see Batman or Spider-man.

When are the FOTNS figs coming?

I agree with the Batman/ Spider-man idea. There needs to be more super poseable comic book figures. Only Spider-man has super poseable figures. All we get for them are gimmicks and this and that action features.