This Logo Is Cool!

while this sounds cool, i can say that I am not to keen on the art designs, i hope they try something different for the final version.

chris

• 2 months later...

WTF is with that beast guy's head? looks like somebody konke dhim with a sledgehammer, and why does everyone have gigantic calves?

EDIT: OMG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, HAS CALVES THICKER THAN THEIR WAIST WHAT KIND OF COKE FIEND DID THEY HIRE TO DO THESE DESIGNS?

Edited by NERV

Who the hell are those people, aside from Superboy? They have no name superheroes then call it a legion of superheroes. It's more like Superboy and the amazing friends, except Ice-Man was actually a popular X-Men character.

Girls with massive calves and forearms, and guys with incredibly thin waists.

Animation usually exaggerates the physical differences between the sexes because subtle facial features etc don't come across. But this seems to have done the opposite...

Girls with massive calves and forearms, and guys with incredibly thin waists. 

Animation usually exaggerates the physical differences between the sexes because subtle facial features etc don't come across.  But this seems to have done the opposite...

399134[/snapback]

yea, they could probly pass that green thing and the beast guy for females if they wanted to...

Forgive my ignorance, but what in the hell is that floating ball thing on the end? That's got to be the worst super hero ever! If it had arms or legs, I'm quite sure it would find some way to kill itself!

Who the hell are those people, aside from Superboy?  They have no name superheroes then call it a legion of superheroes.  It's more like Superboy and the amazing friends, except Ice-Man was actually a popular X-Men character.

399064[/snapback]

Actually, they are exactly that-- The Legion of Superheroes. They're an apparently somewhat popular and long running team in the DC future continuity, who, on and off through the years, have had their own series.

It's not like they just took Superboy and threw him in with a bunch of random characters-- well, at least you can't blame this series for doing that. Blame comic writers for doing that 40 years ago. All pre-emptive bashing should really be directed through your nearest time machine.

Anyway, it's the other major DC teen team besides the Teen Titans, even though it's pretty obscure to those outside of comic geekdom. They have already shown up in the JLU animated series, and it's obvious that WB's trying to cash in on yet-another teen-oriented ameranime series in the cloth of The Teen Titans.

The line up from left to right:

a) Phantom Girl- can pass through solid objects

b) Braniac 5- 12th level intelligent humanoid with a computerized brain.

c) Saturn Girl- telepath

d) Superboy- C'mon, teenage version of Superman. Nuff said!

e) Lightning Lad(I hope they call him Live Wire from the 90's reboot)- electrical powers

f) Timber Wolf- keen fighter with animal senses, agility, and strength

g) Bouncing Boy- able to bounce huge distances

Edited by terry the lone wolf

hah, matter eater lad? lemme guess his power is he can eat anything?

399214[/snapback]

You guessed it! C,mon it was the Silver Age!

Mattereaterlad.jpg

399220[/snapback]

You know the worst part? Matter-Eater Lad was at least in the Legion of Superheroes. There were several groups formed of members whose powers were so bad, they had to form their own "legions" because they couldn't get in the real one. :blink: