Custom 1/55

izzyfcuk

We have seen a lot of custom over the years. now there's a custom gallery up

i remember there used to be quite a number of custom Takatokus from various members. like Team Alpha 11, im trying to consolidate all these pics for rememberance sake..it's not everyday u see such stuffs anymore

i though it would be cool to post these pics up..here's a list of wat i remembered

1. Custom Max/Milla Giftset. about 2-3 of these were made

2. Evil Jetfire

3. Vermillion Max/Kakizaki TV VF-1As

4. VF-1D

So far i've only managed to find these two

IMG_0243.jpg

post-4-1107596879.jpg

Original Thread

Does anyone have pics of these customs?

Perhaps we can pin this in the gallery too? Graham?

Edited by izzyfcuk

I've got many of them saved but I'll let the original creators post the pics as I'm sure their pics are better. If they don't do it quickly I'll post my own picks of their work. I know al11 did some fantastic evil jetfire box art.

Hey I'm still perfecting my 1/55 techniques... Give me some time. I have some very nice ones in the works.

I am incorporating all the mods I have managed to use into one toy finally... Should look great when done.

In the meantime...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17887

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17504

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17538

And the gallery in my sig.

I think the 1/55 has the finest GERWALK mode of anything out there. Since that is my favorite mode I will probably always do 1/55 customs.

Waiting for some decals to finish the blue and blue/green Valks then the next project begins in earnest.

I'm loving it. The "A" stance on a 1/55 makes it look kickass!

Yep. Just waiting for Devin to get around to it. I know he is swamped right now with work and other things.

I have decals on as far as able until his arrive. Hope to have them completed in two weeks or so with photos to show for it.

Yep. Just waiting for Devin to get around to it. I know he is swamped right now with work and other things.

I have decals on as far as able until his arrive. Hope to have them completed in two weeks or so with photos to show for it.

yes those were the days when we have members like Jung, KK and a handful of others who did amazing 1/55 customs....

374453[/snapback]

Here's a few more!

375519[/snapback]

The ostrich and enigma have a striking resemblence ot Mike Salzo's customs.

Not sure about the VF-1A Max.

I have to get some pics up of a VF-1S Strike Hikaru and a VF-1D in static fighter. Both were from Jung.