The Worst Anime You've Watched Recently

bsu legato

Karas...that's what I get for buying an Anime at Walmart.

Wings of Honnemaise (possibly the most boring Anime of all time)

On the other side, why does everyone blast every Gundam series that isn't Universal Century? Destiny and G Gundam weren't great, but I for one liked Gundam Wing and Seed. Those series have given us probably the coolest mecha in the Gundam Universe (Deathscythe Hell, Heavy Arms custom, Wing Zero, Epyon, Freedom, Strike, Red and Blue Frames....etc.) and the stories aren't all bad, I've seen far worse.

Well, I'll add another "recent"

Trinity Blood

Yes it's based on a novel I haven't read

...I don't read novels, I watch Anime

Now it's inherent in anime you get thrown in in the middle of the story and the prolog is shown to you during

the rest of the show

...in most cases it enables you to put the pieces together and explain things

In this case I've seen 3-ep OVAs throw bigger breadcrumbs at you than this one

now with a big charactercast some may not be "fleshed out" as good as the main characters

...but even the main characters stayed "episode 1"

the few flashbacks of Nightroad explained very little and at ep 24 he looks nothing more than Dr. Jekyll/Mr. hide

with many of it's arcs it seems like the writers didn't finish them (they didn't even finish the final battle)

and to make things even worse: it didn't end....

Even "bubblegum Crisis" had more conclusion than this

Think "Pirates of the carribean 2" without the "to be Continued" in the end

...no really, it didn't end!

Animes grab my attention in the first few eps, but get judged with the last

this one is like a train that ran out of tracks

Edited by Nightbat

Well, I'll add another "recent"

Trinity Blood

Yes it's based on a novel I haven't read

...I don't read novels, I watch Anime

<snip>

with many of it's arcs it seems like the writers didn't finish them (they didn't even finish the final battle)

and to make things even worse: it didn't end....

The novels are better developed, but suffer from the same fate: they don't end. For very good reason too, the original author is dead.

Of course you could blame it on the animation company for not providing an ending, but after seeing various filler material for lots of anime, I'd rather they not do that, especially if it's GONZO...

Karas...that's what I get for buying an Anime at Walmart.

Wings of Honnemaise (possibly the most boring Anime of all time)

Yur stepping on alot of toes here, that's for sure. :lol:

On the other side, why does everyone blast every Gundam series that isn't Universal Century? Destiny and G Gundam weren't great, but I for one liked Gundam Wing and Seed. Those series have given us probably the coolest mecha in the Gundam Universe (Deathscythe Hell, Heavy Arms custom, Wing Zero, Epyon, Freedom, Strike, Red and Blue Frames....etc.) and the stories aren't all bad, I've seen far worse.

Well cuz...the stories are half baked, with superuber-fied mobile suits that can take down whole armies with bishie psycho pilots and tonnes of reused animations. But that's just me.

And about Trinity Blood......i think if the story continued on , it would've been great. The "final showdown" was abit of a let down. But otherwise the backdrop in which the story is set is very interesting. Read it up on wiki. The author even left some notes on what happens later, unfortunately he passed away before penning it down into novel form. IE: The vatican girl and the android actually joined the bad guys later on, and the whole history about vampires/mars vs humans/earth.

Yeah Trinity Blood suffered the same as Hellsing did. GONZO-ism.

But TB had a hugh amount of potential. That damned ending always had me jones'n for more and I simply loved the design style.

-------------

I gotta elect the My-Hime and Mai-Otome animes as failures compared to their source manga. The manga's are arse kissing modern sailor moon with terrific art, but damned did the animes go in the wrong direction. Far too much "Re-imagining".

Now I have to say that the Negima! animes are also one of those WTF! DID YOU DO! cases. The first series was straight out garabage, with the OVA bringing it slightly back into focus, and with the current series art and directing being stellar(PonPonDash styled of course). It's almost like that train wreck of an anime called Bleach. <_<

Plenty of anime to hate? Nope, I'm just thorough in my explanations. I mentioned all of four shows. If counting those I didn't mention, that bring the total up to about five or six (I loathed Blue Sub 6 when I saw it ages ago). Considering that I've seen over six hundred different titles in whole or part, I'd say that there's far more to love. It's just that that's not what this thread is about.

Dead on. Cheers to Mercurial

Are we really looking for an answer here, or just rhetorically complaining? :)

Being a short term Gundam fan that's seen roughly a dozen Gundam shows and films, I'm not clear on the whole UC vs. AC/alternate-universes thing among Gundam fans myself. I suppose part of the animosity has to do with the perceived drop in quality and/or shift in target audience/tastes over the years the Gundam franchise has been running. As an anime connoisseur that watched the three Mobile Suit Gundam movies and the entire 49 episode Gundam Wing series roughly at the same time for the first time, I failed to see much of a difference in quality over the other. I will grant that on a whole, UC Gundam is largely more serious and features much more realistic storytelling than stuff like Gundam Wing, G Gundam, and the like.

If you're just into Gundam for the mecha designs, I will grant that Gundam Wing has some good ones, but typically they are much too flashy and overly designed for my own personal tastes. The Heavy Arms from Endless Waltz is by far the best Gundam Wing design IMO. The UC Gundam designs are much more interesting, especially the mecha of 08th MS Team, Gundam 0083, and Gundam 0080.

Personally, Gundam 0080 is the only Gundam I think is any good and it's the only Gundam series I own on DVD. The story and characters are easily the strongest of any Gundam I've ever seen, yet sadly the franchise seems to ignore this story and instead prefers to produce more adolescent action plots.

The novels are better developed, but suffer from the same fate: they don't end. For very good reason too, the original author is dead.

Of course you could blame it on the animation company for not providing an ending, but after seeing various filler material for lots of anime, I'd rather they not do that, especially if it's GONZO...

I'll blame the animators for starting what they couldn't(/wouldn't) finish

Like a bloody IKEA closet with missing pieces, you don't buy it

But TB had a hugh amount of potential. That damned ending always had me jones'n for more and I simply loved the design style.

Hell, they were inches of gainax-ing the last Ep

Not having an end pevented that

and I'm with you with the style and potential, but at the pace TB crawled, they needed 48 eps to finish it

As much as I loathe Gonzo-ism, i don't really blame them this time round. The source was incomplete. And the recent manga and anime re-adaptation of TB novels are probably a step to reviving the franchise which was on indefinate hiatus. We hope to get a 2nd season or something.

-------------

I gotta elect the My-Hime and Mai-Otome animes as failures compared to their source manga. The manga's are arse kissing modern sailor moon with terrific art, but damned did the animes go in the wrong direction. Far too much "Re-imagining".

The Mai Hime and Mai Otome series are actually anime originals, which spawned alternate stories in the manga and video game incarnations. I never read the manga, but I felt the anime had a winning formula for drama/action and plot twists. :D If anything, its the manga that messes up the anime source material.

Now I have to say that the Negima! animes are also one of those WTF! DID YOU DO! cases. The first series was straight out garabage, with the OVA bringing it slightly back into focus, and with the current series art and directing being stellar(PonPonDash styled of course). It's almost like that train wreck of an anime called Bleach. <_<

Gah....don't remind me. Negima the anime was horrid stuff. Even the OP sequence turned me off. I didn't bother watching it past the 1st episode....at least that was before the OVA and the new series Negima?! came out. Maybe i should give it a chance. It really bugged me that the series seemed to had budget cuts and all the character's hair colors were WRONG.

Well Hellsing was like Fullmetal Alchemist I'm thinking - both were really popular mangas and got made into animes yet they're still running. One thing that freaked me out about Hellsing before I reallized that - I mean, you got Dracula fighting Nazi Vampires...AND YOU LEAVE OUT THE NAZI VAMPIRES?! :huh:

They played it alot better with Berserk. Hope one of these days that get's a second season(they didn't have Guts even fight but one demon...)

I wasn't directing the 'plenty of anime to hate' part at you. Just generally agreein with the thread. ;)

Ok you've thrown me. :huh: I thought that scene made plenty of sense given the rest of the information from earlier in the same episode.

Ah, I though it was inreference to my long post. ^_^

As for what I'm talking about I'm refering to how they claim she was deadbefore the whole thing went down. She was dead when they got there, and it seemed like she'd been so for some time. Then she appears all bloodied at his bed and stabs him. The whole arc made sense except for the WTF ending.

The other thing, and this is something you learn later so I left it seperate Is that it's revealed the Shion and Mion switched places, and it was Shion that was the killer. This spoiler was nonsensically revealed to me, and I have to sit and wonder what the purpose behind them switching was.

I'm glad we kind of agree that the direction could be better.The pointless pscho moments in the two arcs were lame rather then creepy, as they were so poorly executed. I actually hate Reina after the laughter scene in arc one.

This show needs a fanedit. B))

I can't believe I forgot Negima. I don't hate it, but I'd never seen such a shameless harem anime. Why too many characters.

As much as I loathe Gonzo-ism, i don't really blame them this time round. The source was incomplete. And the recent manga and anime re-adaptation of TB novels are probably a step to reviving the franchise which was on indefinate hiatus. We hope to get a 2nd season or something.

The Mai Hime and Mai Otome series are actually anime originals, which spawned alternate stories in the manga and video game incarnations. I never read the manga, but I felt the anime had a winning formula for drama/action and plot twists. :D If anything, its the manga that messes up the anime source material.

Gah....don't remind me. Negima the anime was horrid stuff. Even the OP sequence turned me off. I didn't bother watching it past the 1st episode....at least that was before the OVA and the new series Negima?! came out. Maybe i should give it a chance. It really bugged me that the series seemed to had budget cuts and all the character's hair colors were WRONG.

TB won't be getting a 2nd season because the author is dead.

I think that your wrong about the Mai anime coming first because the first tank. volume came out before the show did, which pretty much means parallel development. The manga's are still superior to the anime's though better art and a funnier story/plot. They are shonen driven, which makes them different. Look around for them.

The new Negima! is far better then any of the previous manga to anime from Ken Akamatsu material.

@Mercurial Morpheus, you missed the whole thing about the demon/orge and when she was explaining what she was going to do to him when he was strapped down... didn't you. It proves alot of explaination for the nurse bit and the ending.

Rena is drop dead easy to understand IF you've seen anime with demons & demon possession.

Shion & Mion well this was brought up within arc 1 & 2 by Keiichi himself and how Shion & Mion act towards him.

Oh and why people say the 3rd story arc makes or breaks the viewers choice?!?! It's adult subject matter that few people care to view and with it's knowledge it'll taint the rest of the anime for the viewers because it becomes 'real' instead of it's flip flopping between cute & horror. But the people who say that the 3rd story is a turn off are utter fools! It's really solidly written.

I'm beginning to think that this anime requires the viewer to have seen a diverse amount of anime before hand. Kinda like watching "Grave of the Firefly's" for the first anime you watch.

Fixed your typo.

No here let me fix it once and for all:

Wings of Honnemaise: The most pointless, nauseating, god awful boring anime ever. If there was a cartoon version of what a valium overdose felt like, this would be it.

No here let me fix it once and for all:

Wings of Honnemaise: The most pointless, nauseating, god awful boring anime ever. If there was a cartoon version of what a valium overdose felt like, this would be it.

May you be condemned to an eternity of mindless "Gundam Wing" repeats for your blasphemy.

TB won't be getting a 2nd season because the author is dead.

I think that your wrong about the Mai anime coming first because the first tank. volume came out before the show did, which pretty much means parallel development. The manga's are still superior to the anime's though better art and a funnier story/plot. They are shonen driven, which makes them different. Look around for them.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a "first tank. volume" ?

And I'm very sure that the anime is the original source. My proof:

Anime : 2004

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=4155

Manga : 2005 ...and stated as "adaptation"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nga.php?id=2306

It doesn't help that none of the original staff that worked on the anime are involved in the manga, hence a whole new art-look as well as a butchered story, from what i gathered from wikipedia. I personally didn't mind the anime one bit. But i tend to prefer the original source as intended by its creators rather than an re-telling or adaptation. And i'm more of an anime guy anyway. ;)

Btw Mai Otome Zwei is out.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a "first tank. volume" ?

And I'm very sure that the anime is the original source. My proof:

Anime : 2004

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=4155

Manga : 2005 ...and stated as "adaptation"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nga.php?id=2306

It doesn't help that none of the original staff that worked on the anime are involved in the manga, hence a whole new art-look as well as a butchered story, from what i gathered from wikipedia. I personally didn't mind the anime one bit. But i tend to prefer the original source as intended by its creators rather than an re-telling or adaptation. And i'm more of an anime guy anyway. ;)

Btw Mai Otome Zwei is out.

tank. is short for tankoubon which is basically GN or graphic novel/illustrated book, etc...

Ok the anime was first by a 2 months. Also Hajime Yatate, Hiroyuki Yoshino, and Noboru Kimura were involved with BOTH manga & anime with the manga artist and the supervisor being the only ones who weren't. But then again the info maybe as flawed as it gets too!

But overall the Mai-Hime manga wasn't butchered it was more violent(thus why I called it shonen), they changed the host to Takumi, and had a different ending. But all the slight differences made it 'better' story-wise. The mangas still out on the net and I'll PM you a link if your interested.

Mai-Otome came first, but it's the same way. It also has lots of little changes that make it better. Frankly the story nearly kills their story universe. They should've used it as a japanese PowderPuff Girls/Sailormoon replacement.

And yeah I've read some of Zwei already and I'm not really impressed by it, so far. :/

GAWD! It's like N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, and all those other annoying boy bands done anime style. I'm sorry, but how anyone can stand that show is a mystery to me.

It's the same reason the groups you listed made it big.

It's an evil ploy.

I still recall when I was in Junior High a big boy band in the late 80's, who's group name I thankfully can't recall right now since it is traumatic.

I recall a bunch of the girls liking them. Naturally, like all the other guys, we gave them s**t for liking them. The girls of course reply that we're just jealous.

Ok. Cool.

But now, years later, when you bring up this same group and how in all likeliness these women used to like them, they either:

* Deny liking them at all.

* Are in total shock that they used adore them at one point in their lives.

I was going to enter "Big Wars" but that was from years ago. My goodness, that was total trash.

P.S. - Please, let us not mention Gundam Wing anymore.

.... Oh dang, I said it myself. :mellow:

P.S.S. - Okay, I just remembered the name of "that group" from the late 80's. I will not say it to prevent traumatic memories.

Edited by Warmaker

@Mercurial Morpheus, you missed the whole thing about the demon/orge and when she was explaining what she was going to do to him when he was strapped down... didn't you. It proves alot of explaination for the nurse bit and the ending.

Not at all. I missed nothing there. I remembered all that quite clearly (including the whole "if you'd given her the doll you wouldn't have been in this situation" bit [i found it hilarious when I heard the animators forgot said doll in the proceeding scene]). I don't really see how that explains any of that outside of the lame idea of possession of lifeless bodies in a how that hasn't even suggested such things (to my mind at least). If that's the case, the whole scene loses a lot of power for me then. This has little to do with the supernaturalness of it, and much more to do with the poor execution and presentation of such bits. it's hard to swallow a supernatural occurence of such magnitude when very little evidence of it's occurence is actually present. It's just simple storytelling ideology. A blemish on an arc that is otherwise leaps and bounds over the storytelling of it's predecessor.

Rena is drop dead easy to understand IF you've seen anime with demons & demon possession.

I never said I didn't understand her, merely that I didn't like her.

Shion & Mion well this was brought up within arc 1 & 2 by Keiichi himself and how Shion & Mion act towards him.

True, but I didn't need confirmation of something I wasn't supposed to know about when I should be making sense of other things. Nothing was outright stated in the arc itself as to identity.

Oh and why people say the 3rd story arc makes or breaks the viewers choice?!?! It's adult subject matter that few people care to view and with it's knowledge it'll taint the rest of the anime for the viewers because it becomes 'real' instead of it's flip flopping between cute & horror. But the people who say that the 3rd story is a turn off are utter fools! It's really solidly written.

What they mean by make or break has little to do with the arc itself, I'm sure. They aren't saying it's a turn off at all. I mention it, as I have seen some conversations similar to this where someone was less than enchanted by this relatively highly praised series. The general consensis is that if you disliked the show, how you react to the third arc will pretty much seal it. They're basically saying that it's not a turn off, but that if you don't enjoy it a well, you'll probably not going to like anything else. It has nothing on people already enchanted with the show. It is therefore my conclusion from this and your own statement that the third arc is the highpoint to the series. So it's kind of like saying that if you didn't like The Empire Strikes Back (generally percieved as the fan favorite), you'll probably not like the other Star Wars films. One of those, "if you don't like this one, nothing else is going to change your mind".

I get the impression that the show stops with the bull and becomes a bit more like what I was generally expecting.

Besides, even if they were saying it's a turnoff, it's their opinion based on their own tastes. Foolishness has nothing to do with it. Though why would you believe people who support the series would be suggeting that?

I'm beginning to think that this anime requires the viewer to have seen a diverse amount of anime before hand. Kinda like watching "Grave of the Firefly's" for the first anime you watch.

I disagree, though it might help a bit. Still, as I've said, I have seen a diverse amount, and have probably a higher knowledge of the culture than the average fan over at Animesuki lavishing this show with praise. My problem has not once been with the cultural or supernatural makeup of the show, but every bit it's storytelling execution. I actually usually enjoy shows like this that take an alternate approach then the average show, and it's one of the things that drew me to anime in the first place.

For me, it was pretty much all about the SoD. It's the same reason I absolutely loathed the new War of the Worlds. Poor setup lead to a disassociation with the characters, making the following creepy scenes comical. When I should have been freaking out over Rena's seeming psychosis, I instead was just thinking "what the heck is going on?" thanks to my unsympathetic nature to the male lead. The second arc was easier to handle, since I now knew how the show liked to go crazy, and because it actually set the characters up mostly except Mion's (Shions? :rolleyes: ) ladder tirade). Though again, the creepy moments like the ending just felt tacked on for a quick scare. If what you say is true about the third, I'll probably enjoy it. But it will only be as strong as the foundation the preceeding episodes have laid for it.

So yeah, I'm in the situation where arc three will either make of totally break a series I'm already iffy on. I most say that it's very rare for me to be in sure a situation. Again I blame the lack of SoD in the early arcs. With me, my escapism makes it easy for me to accept stuff like this. Without it, I just can't get into it.

Keep in mind, I'm still trying to put my finger on my exact feelings on this show.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Oooh yeah....he deserves it. :lol:

Do not. Jesus, just because I don't like one lousy anime. I actually have good taste in anime as well, you know. As we all realize that Gundam Wing was no 08th team, I accepted it for what it was, just like Seed. It's basically the equivalent of pop music in the anime world. Sure no one admits they like Justin Timberlake, but we all know the words to "rock your body" don't we? By accepting it for what it was, I enjoyed it more for it's strong points like cool mecha, a couple semi-interesting characters, etc. I also like other Anime like Patlabor, Wrath of the Ninja, Evangelion, and so on. I'll give Wings credit for one thing, it was beautifully drawn, and easily one of the best anime's I've ever seen artistically. But for me the story just totally sucked.

it wasn't recent, but I always thought the worst anime I ever saw was Dog Warriors, the animation was never consistant with eachother, and the storylines were hiddious.

huh? <blink>... I'll agree that the animation isn't consistent, but the storylines? They're telling the rather seperate stories of the Hakkenden in relation to Confucian values...

@ Mercurial Morpheus

It's beginning to sound like you maybe one of those viewers that need it verbally said in the show for it to make sense. *shrugs* You probably shouldn't bother watching any more because the 3rd arc doesn't answer ANY of your questions and also isn't deeply written enough to cover over the issues that you'd had continously, nor will the next arcs either. Because each arc is an independent story within itself and so far the ONLY consistent part is something that will be answered within the 4th arc(maybe).

Not at all. I missed nothing there.

Yes you did, or you thought it was just mad raving and didn't trigger your S.o.B.!

Orge's/demons are well known in anime for possession and having thier own bodies that they can form to shape at will. So when 'Mion' said she was part orge/demon(which was hinted at several times in the first arc itself) and that the demon took over fully then it's possible to pull off the weird arc ending. But it's a storytelling issue for you, but a standard japanese 'horror' fair.

True, but I didn't need confirmation of something I wasn't supposed to know about when I should be making sense of other things. Nothing was outright stated in the arc itself as to identity.

Yeah it sucks that it was slipped. But there were several visual character deviations that allow you to see who's who in that arc.

What they mean by make or break has little to do with the arc itself, I'm sure. They aren't saying it's a turn off at all. I mention it, as I have seen some conversations similar to this where someone was less than enchanted by this relatively highly praised series. The general consensis is that if you disliked the show, how you react to the third arc will pretty much seal it. They're basically saying that it's not a turn off, but that if you don't enjoy it a well, you'll probably not going to like anything else. It has nothing on people already enchanted with the show. It is therefore my conclusion from this and your own statement that the third arc is the highpoint to the series. So it's kind of like saying that if you didn't like The Empire Strikes Back (generally percieved as the fan favorite), you'll probably not like the other Star Wars films. One of those, "if you don't like this one, nothing else is going to change your mind".

I disagree and think that most of them are full of bs. They're are alot of viewers that have no problem with death, murder, and nudity or sex but are scared-off by anything that has children under that.

Rena's seeming psychosis, Mion's (Shions? :rolleyes: ) ladder tirade)

Typical foreshadowing. Which is why I pointed to NGE as an example earlier. Cycular BS.

Edited by chrono

it wasn't recent, but I always thought the worst anime I ever saw was Dog Warriors, the animation was never consistant with eachother, and the storylines were hiddious.

You mean Hakkenden? Yeah, the animation really drops in quality towards the end, though the last two episodes are better. I quite like the story myself, but it does suffer from being a condensation of 106 novels. I haven't watched it in years, so I can't honestly say how well it's held up.

@ Mercurial Morpheus

It's beginning to sound like you maybe one of those viewers that need it verbally said in the show for it to make sense. *shrugs* You probably shouldn't bother watching any more because the 3rd arc doesn't answer ANY of your questions and also isn't deeply written enough to cover over the issues that you'd had continously, nor will the next arcs either. Because each arc is an independent story within itself and so far the ONLY consistent part is something that will be answered within the 4th arc(maybe).

Not at all. I rather dislike point a to b storytelling. The thing I'm getting at is that certain care must be taken when presenting shows like this, and I feel that so far it hasn't. The show relies heavily on one reading the tips and pretty much giving it the benefit of the doubt and finding the "creepy moments" well, creepy. Nothing need be verbally said to make sense, and I believe greatly in the 'show don't tell' approach. The problem is that the show often likes to do neither, leaving one wondering what happened until the eventual answer arc. It becomes something of a pointless exercise. Oh sure, there are little clues, but you're obviously not supposed to get them the first time though. That argument is a bit of a straw man one anyway, when applied to the issues I've had (namely the seeming inconsistencies in the first arc, which I'm sure get explained in the answer arc and, on a lesser note, the pointless shock value ending of the second). Verbally explaining these would help little in my perception of whether or not the storytelling is good (even you've admitted otherwise). It's not that I'm not understanding it, give me some credit here. I'm just saying that it could be much better executed, and I'd enjoy it more if it didn't seem to value creepy WTF moments over genuine intrigue and storytelling. Had they set it up properly, I have cared more for the characters, and we probably wouldn't be having this discussion as I'd take the developments as actual development and not as the writers desperately grasping at straws in an attempt to make it scary.

Some fans have actually surmised that the storytelling is intentionally vague, as the anime has left a ton of important info out.

I'd rather you not tell me to just forget watching the third arc. You had me curious in your last post, why blow that?

Not at all. I missed nothing there.

Yes you did, or you thought it was just mad raving and didn't trigger your S.o.B.!

You mean SoD. Suspension of Disbelief. If one were to suspend their belief, every show would suck. ;) I hardly thought it was mad raving. I actually really liked the scenes for the most part.

Orge's/demons are well known in anime for possession and having thier own bodies that they can form to shape at will. So when 'Mion' said she was part orge/demon(which was hinted at several times in the first arc itself) and that the demon took over fully then it's possible to pull off the weird arc ending. But it's a storytelling issue for you, but a standard japanese 'horror' fair.

Oh I got all that. I still think it was out of place to say that she's been dead since before the scene even took place. It just makes for a weak ending there.

I disagree and think that most of them are full of bs. They're are alot of viewers that have no problem with death, murder, and nudity or sex but are scared-off by anything that has children under that.

Nope, they meant exactly what I said, in that if you have disliked everything so far, you probably won't enjoy it after this as well. Why must you conclude that there's some sort of prejudice buried under that?

Typical foreshadowing. Which is why I pointed to NGE as an example earlier. Cycular BS.

It was a bit more like overkill for another "creepy moment". Foreshadowing tends to be more subtile. ^_^

While I've enjoyed speaking my piece on this show, as it's helped me a bit to come to grips with it, we should probably drop it as this seems to be moving into the territory where we start saying that I'm too dense to understand it, or that you're misinterpreting me or so on. ;)

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus