Wonderfest Feb/2006!

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Sorry to hear about your dog jwinges. I love dogs too. I know I got a little hostil, and for that I apologize.

The LV & Stealth are now growing on me.... I hate you Macross!!!!

edited spelling

I'm still unsure about this paint schemes...

Edited by vlenhoff

I for one need to see pics of the Low Viz in Fighter mode. It looks like they didn't continue the Camo scheme onto the nosecone since it has those bold black lines etc.

Either way, I'll be the lone person to say that I MUST HAVE one of these!. As an ex-Army grunt, I have always wanted a camo valkyrie. :ph34r:

Damn, look in the background of those pics, and you see some lucky people with their grubby little mitts all over a VF-0!.

Also, is it just me or does the VF-0 pilot look a little closer to 1/48 scale?.  Looks a little big.

372583[/snapback]

It's Roy in there, that's probably why...

372676[/snapback]

Anyone ever measure a 1/48 pilot? I think the guy is about 1.3" (minus the extra height of the helmet), making him about 5'-3"??? So if the 1/60 Roy is about the same size, that would make the 1/60 Roy 6'-6" - still too small :lol: !

I for one need to see pics of the Low Viz in Fighter mode.  It looks like they didn't continue the Camo scheme onto the nosecone since it has those bold black lines etc.

Either way, I'll be the lone person to say that I MUST HAVE one of these!.  As an ex-Army grunt, I have always wanted a camo valkyrie.  :ph34r:

372821[/snapback]

I'm with you on this :)

I think I'm the only one who likes the cammo LV.

The stealth does nothing to me, seems like a pieced together valk out of spare parts, all from different colors <_<

The new Stealth paint job reminds me of VW's Harlequin design.

372933[/snapback]

That reminds me of that one joke MPC custom that kidkorrupt made years back with funky bright colors. LOL.

Anyways I am stil hoping that the VF-0S is actually close to 1/55 scale, the so called bigger than 1/60 roy figure in the cockpit is giving me hope!

It's the exact reason why I don't like the Stealth scheme Yamato has chosen.

It's all cool with me, Graham knew about the schemes and he has seen fighter pics of the LV. I think the final release won't have to many changes.

The LV2 was envisioned sporting SEA cammo, and the Stealth version sporting different shades of grey. We're not getting something radically different for the final releases, accept it :)

It's the exact reason why I don't like the Stealth scheme Yamato has chosen.

It's all cool with me, Graham knew about the schemes and he has seen fighter pics of the LV. I think the final release won't have to many changes.

The LV2 was envisioned sporting SEA cammo, and the Stealth version sporting different shades of grey. We're not getting something radically different for the final releases, accept it :)

372949[/snapback]

Going to have to wait for the final product to arrive, I choose not to accept these as the final versions until its done :)

I don't get it. First I thought that complex color schemes for an out-of-the-box Valk were too expensive to produce, so I said to myself "forget an Enigma scheme, dude". Now I see these awful designs and go: WTF?! Being so many cool color schemes out there why did Yamato decided on go with two schemes that my little sister could have come up with?

I wanted to own two new originally painted Valks, but I'm not a completist so the decision for me is easy.

Somebody came up with the idea of a zentradi green valk in the spirit of the green Qrau from the tv series. I wouldn't mind that kind of scheme actually. Provided they come up with a whole new sticker sheet for it and everything. It might look pretty cool to see a zentradi vf1.

If kamjin could successfully steal the monster, why not a vf1? (which undergoes a zentradi rogue paintscheme?) Who wouldn't want a vf1 with the zentradi "Z" symbol on it? (in place of the un spacy kite symbol)

One of the things I liked about zeta gundam was how the aeug took mechs from different sides and had those mechs fight alongside each other. (ie Titan coloured federation gundams fighting with zeon zakus and those whatchamacallit mechs with the camera for a head) All they need to do is have these done up in the spirit of a rogue zentradi group mixed with stolen mechs from other sides. (stolen monster, rogue Glaug, and repainted battroid-jacked vf1s which are sometimes used to dogfight in atmoshpere, all fighting together)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Thanks for the new pics, guys! The VF-0 looks excellent, and I'm now thinking of buying one. Same thing for the Stealth VF-1, but would have to wait to see the final version before making up my mind, just like some of you folks :) . BTW, was there any news of a 1/48 HIKARU or MAX 1A re-issue?

Somebody came up with the idea of a zentradi green valk in the spirit of the green Qrau from the tv series. I wouldn't mind that kind of scheme actually. Provided they come up with a whole new sticker sheet for it and everything. It might look pretty cool to see a zentradi vf1.

If kamjin could successfully steal the monster, why not a vf1? (which undergoes a zentradi rogue paintscheme?) Who wouldn't want a vf1 with the zentradi "Z" symbol on it? (in place of the un spacy kite symbol)

One of the things I liked about zeta gundam was how the aeug took mechs from different sides and had those mechs fight alongside each other. (ie Titan coloured federation gundams fighting with zeon zakus and those whatchamacallit mechs with the camera for a head) All they need to do is have these done up in the spirit of a rogue zentradi group mixed with stolen mechs from other sides. (stolen monster, rogue Glaug, and repainted battroid-jacked vf1s which are sometimes used to dogfight in atmoshpere, all fighting together)

373224[/snapback]

He didnt repaint his monster either and the zentradi did not know how to repair their stuff how would they know how to paint?

That's a good question. I suppose they had spies and these may have taught them about humans and they learned a thing or two about how human do stuff like paint.

You'll note kamjin learned a thing or two about kissing by this time, and had learned to resist minmay's singing, and also hostage taking as well as things like riding a horse from watching cowboys in westerns.

They probably became aware gradually of how to do stuff over time otherwise how did kamjin get the ship repaired towards the last ep? The culture shock thing wore off by this time. It was no longer a thing to be feared. They must have come to understand now that when something is damaged it can be repaired provided you have access to the part and know what to do.

I try to think of it this way: he had other missions where people would infiltrate and gain access to vf1 and these micronised zentradi would defect from humans and want to go back to thier fighting instinct. Maybe even the anti un would help them and supply the stuff they need in secret hoping to gain from the revolution and take over a weakened UNG?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

• 5 months later...
Stop the presses and check this out, Tachikoma with opening cockpit and in scale fully articulated Motoko figure,

DCTACHI.jpg

Is it the Good Smile companys now mythical product or someone elses product?

More must be known!

371629[/snapback]

Sorry to bump but I've been wondering if they're still going to release the Motoko/Tachikoma.

Anyone know?