Site Updates

Graham

So Graham....anymore updates?

370780[/snapback]

Updates happen in '10 min of work' increments, bi-anually... And just because I used the term "bi" doesn't mean you should get excited.

Hurin,

I quoted many people in that post and use saracism for all.

Explainations can take time away from other things here.   Some situation require an explaination but it isn't need for everything.   Some times people are just looking for an explaination.   So they can argue about it.   "See everyone they're not fair" or "That topic was off topic too but you allowed it."   Some people see others against them and have to point finger at abuse of authority.   Call it flame bait against the mods if you will.   Really were not gonna all stop and give a reason for every close thread or edit to a post when the reason is known by common sense.  There is no need other than to help someone ego.   Take  a poster in this thread for example some new blood here will come with a slight chip on their shoulder.   Just takes one mod to mod something and the person may feel there being wrong.   If a reason was given the member might be pleased with it.   Remember when reasons that are given is gift.   No one actually deserves one.   A member doesn't like the reason they may think that a mod is out to get them.  Why else would someone moderate them?   These members either mellow out or become a constaint pain.

I think we mod forgot to warn the mini-mod that they know they made it when they get their first public complaint about them.

So, all I'm saying is that it's nice that we have some newer blood around here who aren't so burned out on moderating. Because non-burned-out mods tend to do the little things that keep things from getting out of hand.

Why do people think we're burnt out?   I've been like this before I became a mod here?   Why is that mod mean?   Maybe their burned-out.   No he just is.   How many times must I express that I hate everyone of you and feed on your yummy tears?   The burned-out mod are the ones who retire.   Not because they are sick of people here but things outside are eating their time and they don't feel that they have enough love to hate you all properly.

370655[/snapback]

I feel the same way about explanations now. I mean look at this guy, me3. He was told countless times by different people why his thread was closed, yet he ignored the explanation each time and continued his complaints and cries about unfairness. If that's the way people are going to take it then, I wouldn't waste my time in the first place.

370678[/snapback]

So, who is now unable to let it go and move on, EXO? Still trolling, I see? ;)

Army eh?  What unit?

370596[/snapback]

407th Civil Affairs Battalion

370598[/snapback]

Where are you stationed?

370619[/snapback]

I was in Bosnia a few years ago, now back in school to make some real money. Motivations change when you get older, or you just want more money.

And yes, I thought people here would share some of the disappointment with HG. Instead I just get mobbed for pressing the wrong tab, then harrassed/called names by EXO. Relax, B))  people...

370594[/snapback]

Idiot... don't try to play victim. You're the one that started with the mom jokes. I'm jus not above playing your games. But you're just too stupid to realize it. Much like MGREXX, when you can't win you start trying to be the persecuted saint. No one is telling you to leave, we're just asking you to make better use of yourself. Seriously, the more you cry the more you prove my point. Now you'll be known on the boards as the useless n00b that likes to whine.

370621[/snapback]

STILL name-calling? Pathetic...Actually, you did try telling me to leave several times, and continue your juvenile name calling. Too bad if my presence here bothers you so. It is an added benefit for me now since you started acting like a little child. :p

STILL name-calling? Pathetic...Actually, you did try telling me to leave several times, and continue your juvenile name calling. Too bad if my presence here bothers you so. It is an added benefit for me now since you started acting like a little child. :p

370846[/snapback]

I have no problem calling you names. Obviously it bothers you cuz the names I chose happen to describe you perfectly. Like I said, you're the one that decided to take the low route, don't try to be the saint. And quit taking the argument in circles, it's already been said before. If you think I'm trolling you then it's my presence that bothers you.

idiot. :rolleyes:

I feel the same way about explanations now.  I mean look at this guy, me3.  He was told countless times by different people why his thread was closed, yet he ignored the explanation each time and continued his complaints and cries about unfairness.  If that's the way people are going to take it then, I wouldn't waste my time in the first place.

370678[/snapback]

Well, to be fair, not everyone is a me3.

H

This seems like a circle. Not pointing fingers but I don't want to see any more PM on something so small and stupid like this. Sure the rest of us in this topic is just talking stupid trash but what ever this little thing is just that something little, stupid and unimportant that being made into something worst than it is.