Mw Custom Toy Gallery Updated

Graham

you want pics of customs we built, customs we own, or both? I need to take a few pics of my unholy customs but I've also aquired a few real nice non-spawn ones over the years off ebay.

G,

My Green/Blue "Hard Case" 1/55 Valk is still under construction and has been renamed. At this point I think it needs to be pulled off. I hope to have it completed in a month and will have pics then.

I'll get Wicked Ace's other Sundowners added now.

Graham

368751[/snapback]

I'm so happy to still see my 1/55 Chunky Monkey Minmay Guard up there - I still treasure it, in fact it's the last toy I have left in the house that my kid hasn't destroyed - it's 7 feet up on top of a shelf, muahaha!

55mg-4.jpg

Edited by JValk

hey graham. there are better pics of my JM strike in my gallery. also my VF-1D JM, and VF-1J JM. oh and my ostrich Jm.

also my custom VF-1A CF 5 dollar bootleg. close to the bottom of the pics.

http://www.animepunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6036

Edited by Solscud007

hey graham. there are better pics of my JM strike in my gallery. also my VF-1D JM, and VF-1J JM. oh and my ostrich Jm.

369145[/snapback]

Ok, I'll get them added on Monday. No updates on the weekend folks, that's strictly family time.

Graham

369145[/snapback]

Wow tons of pics there....groan, which means loads of editing.

So let me get this straight, the custom ones are: -

JM VT-1

JM VF-1D

JM VF-1S Strike Hikaru

JM VF-1J Hikaru Super?

Any others? Sorry, I'm not very knowledgable about JMs, as SD stuff is not my thing, so I'm not sure which are the customs and which are the stock factory toys.

Graham

Deleted.

Graham

370085[/snapback]

Thanks, boss! :) :) :)

I will have newer and better pics of it for you in about a month (when it is completed).

I am going back and installing A-Stance Thighs for it and custom decals. It will ROCK. It looked awful in the gallery (since it was still under construction)...tails on backwards, feet not finished...tinted canopy...blech.

Gotta' protect my rep. :p

:)

Edited by Skull-1

Anybody know a good photo editing software that you can set to resize and save multiple pics automatically, without having to resize and save them one by one manually?

Going through 300 pics and resizing them one by one is a PITA.

Graham

370087[/snapback]

ok heres what you need to do. (this is assuming all 300 pics are the same size)

open photoshop.

open one image from the 300. I suggest you make a copy of it int he same folder (make sure all 300 pics are in the same folder

Now in the little windows of photoshop you want to look for "actions"

at the bottom you will see an icon/button with a picture of a page of paper with a folded corner. that is for a new action. click on it

label the new action "resize" then click record.

go to the top menu bar and click on "image" and go to image size.

no you need to do some math. it should be in pixel dimensions. and the botom should be checked off as constrain proportions. figure out what percentage of 100% you want to rdice the image. Say 50% then you need to re-enter the pixel amount that is 50% of width and it should also resize the height.

the click ok

save the file and close. then stop the record in the "actions window"

next go to "file" then "automate" then "batch"

choose the action "resize" from the drop down menu

and source: folder. click "choose" and browse for the folder that all the pictures are in. and click ok.

photoshop will then automaticaly open the images one by one and resize them, save and close one by one.

make sure they are rotated before or do it after.

369145[/snapback]

Wow tons of pics there....groan, which means loads of editing.

So let me get this straight, the custom ones are: -

JM VT-1

JM VF-1D

JM VF-1S Strike Hikaru

JM VF-1J Hikaru Super?

Any others? Sorry, I'm not very knowledgable about JMs, as SD stuff is not my thing, so I'm not sure which are the customs and which are the stock factory toys.

Graham

370025[/snapback]

thats it for the JM. but there is also a 5 dollar bootleg custom near the end of the pics.