Spider-man Meets Power Rangers

stram8777

Fan sub Spider-man

This is most awesome. I found a link to this on another site and it is awesomely funny. I just wanted to share this awesomeness here. My only question is did they ever make a toy of his car or giant robot? If they did I would definitely have to add them to my collection, they would be awesome.

Good times

:D:D

Thanks for sharing.

So, someone in Japan paid Marvel a lot of money just to use the name and the suit in a series that has nothing to do with Spider-man?

They where either afraid of a lawsuit or in those days dressing a sentai hero like Spider-man equaled big Yens :p

:D  :D

Thanks for sharing.

So, someone in Japan paid Marvel a lot of money just to use the name and the suit in a series that has nothing to do with Spider-man?

They where either afraid of a lawsuit or in those days dressing a sentai hero like Spider-man equaled big Yens  :p

367850[/snapback]

Hey, dressing like Spiderman is big *insurt currencyhere* REGARDLESS of the natino and time period.

Nah, I'll skip it.  THanks :)

367832[/snapback]

Dude, you have to watch it! There's this talking spider, and an alien with a cheap camcorder immitation of Britai's facial prosthesis, and Spiderman pilots a friggen R-O-B-O-T!!!

367951[/snapback]

LEEEEROOOYYY JEENKIIINNNSSSS! :)

Nah, I'll skip it.  THanks :)

367832[/snapback]

Dude, you have to watch it! There's this talking spider, and an alien with a cheap camcorder immitation of Britai's facial prosthesis, and Spiderman pilots a friggen R-O-B-O-T!!!

367951[/snapback]

LEEEEROOOYYY JEENKIIINNNSSSS! :)

367991[/snapback]

haha.

From one Calgarian to another. Watch it. :p

Okay, bsu and comickaze are now officially enemies of the republic for convincing me to watch that :angry:

Oh dear  :huh:

I just read this :spiderman new costume, and after watching this sentai spiderman..... :ph34r:

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

I don't know what to say.....

368312[/snapback]

IMO, Spiderman's best costume was the alien one back in the late 80's...the white emblem on a black suit that eventually spawned the Venom character. They should have stuck with that suit.

I just read this :spiderman new costume, and after watching this sentai spiderman..... :ph34r:

368312[/snapback]

So now he has an Iron Man/Spider-man suit... guess the giant transforming robot will someday be a reality in the comic.

Okay, bsu and comickaze are now officially enemies of the republic for convincing me to watch that  :angry:

Why? You're a film student so consider it as retrospective research on diverse interpretations and adaptations of super heroes in foreign cultures. :p

Okay, bsu and comickaze are now officially enemies of the republic for convincing me to watch that  :angry:

Why? You're a film student so consider it as retrospective research on diverse interpretations and adaptations of super heroes in foreign cultures. :p

368451[/snapback]

I work in film/photography part-time, but I've never gone to school for it (yet). But I get more out of Eisenstein and Bergman than torturing myself with this :) And beleive me, I'm trying hard to think of some positive angle for this, for the sake of those two...hehehe :p

Edited by Mr March

368451[/snapback]

I work in film/photography part-time, but I've never gone to school for it (yet). But I get more out of Eisenstein and Bergman than torturing myself with this :) And beleive me, I'm trying hard to think of some positive angle for this, for the sake of those two...hehehe :p

368538[/snapback]

It was for the sake of "building character." There you go.

ROTFLMAO!! :lol: This is fun-ny! The opening theme wasn't even done when I got the sneaking suspision that this was some sort of spoof translation: "...he goes around in his fancy suit and beats up generic-looking bad guys..." "...how could Marvel agree to something like this?"

Fun-ny!!

I have chosen you to save the world.

And don't forget...

...to clean your ears!

:lol:

368312[/snapback]

So now he has an Iron Man/Spider-man suit... guess the giant transforming robot will someday be a reality in the comic.

368349[/snapback]

I have to saw Ew to the new Spidey suit. Spiderman with gadgetry is, well, kinda lame. And not a fan of the color scheme. Agree with Mr March here... best Spidey suit was the black one... simple, bold, and forgoes some of the campyness we've gotten used to. Who knows, maybe it'll get destroyed at the end of some story arc or another and he'll be back to his old suit as usual. Hopefully we can chalk it up to one of the many temporary fashion faux paus various heroes have had: Superman with long hair, Hulk going grey, and Nick Fury deciding to turn into a black man. Although the latter might not be so temporary.

OMG, I just finished the ep. This is definitely TV cheese at its finest vintage. The bad-girl in the cape was kinda bootylicious. All I wanna know is, are costumes like the "Marveller Hitosu Genie" available? Yes, it's corny. But something like that would so kick the s--t outta any commercially available Hollywood style costume out there. Be the life of the company Halloween party when you put that blowhard from Accounting into the punch bowl with your Genie Boomerang!!!

And what about that car? It's pretty terrible, true. But with interest in old TV/movie cars really taking off here, is the same true for Japanese film/TV? It looks like a real Boss performer---yeah, with a blistering top [safe] speed of what? 25? :p Still, it looks like it could rival any George Barris custom from a bold, outlandish, panache point of view. I bet it's sitting in some Japanese millionaire executive's collection somewhere, hidden away from prying eyes.

368312[/snapback]

368349[/snapback]

I have to saw Ew to the new Spidey suit. Spiderman with gadgetry is, well, kinda lame. And not a fan of the color scheme. Agree with Mr March here... best Spidey suit was the black one... simple, bold, and forgoes some of the campyness we've gotten used to. Who knows, maybe it'll get destroyed at the end of some story arc or another and he'll be back to his old suit as usual.

Of course it will. You can't change an international icon like Spidey and get away with it.

It's the same reason lightning-bolt Superman is gone.

368312[/snapback]

368349[/snapback]

Umm... incase you missed it it kinda already di the Megamorphs not the same robot but Spiderman sure did have a transforming robot in that one, and Ghost Rider, Captain Ameirca and Iron Mand did too.