1. 1. how many will buy the following yamato products

• everything they ever make(destroids).
    • all destroid releases?
    • monster only?
    • one(destroid any make/model)?
    • two or more?
    • three?
    • none.

I'll buy anything Macross and Transformer related!

Hahahaha.

You must have a bottomless wallet or be blind as a bat. (j/k)

I've seen some horrendous looking Transformers in my time. Please tell me you're not scooping up EVERY Armada and Energon piece coming your way. I haven't collected Transformers in a long time. But I'm definently looking forward to the Masterpiece Convoy.

I voted NONE. You are just going to buy it, take it out of the box, and by doing this break some part which you can't get replaced because Yamato doesn't care if they put out quality (Durable) items. :angry:

Rob

Sorry I own a total of 4 Yamato Valks and 3 of them are broke. One I haven't removed from the box for fear of breaking it. :(

One of each (to include variants), thank you very much :D

If the stars are right, I'll get one of each released item. So far, I think Yamato's attention to detail and representation of the Macross line has been excellent.

I won't be getting a Monster, unless Yamato make a smaller, more affordable verion, which I hope they do. 1/100 or 1/144 like someone suggested somewhere. The other destroids remains to be seen, based on how they turn out, and what price Yamato wants.

I'm totally undecided. My only must-have products from Yamato are the valkyries. I'll decide on the enemy mech. and destroids on a one by one basis.

I'm certainly not getting the monster. It is way too big and too expensive. Anything bigger than 1/200 is just too big.

I usually buy one of each varient... Although I have 2 VF-19A, 2 VF-11B and 3 VF-1A CF... They are my only duplicates currently.

As far as Destroids... if the quality is good and the price is in line with what Yamato has released to date, then I will get one of each.. including the Monster 1/60.

price isn't a concern for a crazy macross fan.

or for those Macross fans (otakus)who are 30 and still live at home with their parents with no bills to pay lol :D

No destroids, for me at least at a 1/60 scale. Too expensive. Not really that interesting to me.

The 1/60 monster will probably be made of high "quality" plastic...

I voted NONE. You are just going to buy it, take it out of the box, and by doing this break some part which you can't get replaced because Yamato doesn't care if they put out quality (Durable) items. :angry:

Rob

Sorry I own a total of 4 Yamato Valks and 3 of them are broke. One I haven't removed from the box for fear of breaking it. :(

Amen!

Confused about the poll choices, but I picked "2 or more". By which I mean, if Yamato makes them, at reasonable price and reasonable quality, and all in 1/60:

• 1 Tomahawk
  • 1 Defender
  • 1 Spartan
  • 1 Phalanx
  • 1 Regult (not one of each Regult variant)
  • 1 Glaug
  • 1 Q-Rau (not sure if I'll go for the Millia special or the standard issue)
  • 1 N-Ger
  • 1 Gnerl

But no Monster, thank you. Just don't have the space. Hm, maybe if Segway makes a special edition in conjunction with Yamato, I could justify it as a way to get to work...

I typcially shun anything that can't fly, but that Monster is a must-buy, despite its deficit sized price tag.....