1/55 Strike Recast

SILVERDRAGON

Hi All,

Anyone want these? I am only gauging interest, at this time, of how many people want this type of armor. I don't have all the parts done as of yet, it's on the way of being finished. Pm me if your interested. I have 3 types of cannon in these pictures. One of these are the orginal cannon and the other 2 are recasts. You can see that the white one has the hole in the center and the other one doesn't. I am making it with the hole in the center not like the onces we always get with the hole covered.

Thank you all

post-3380-1137551765_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1137551799_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1137551837_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1137551868_thumb.jpg

That's funny, I thought there would tons of interest in something like this. I would be interetsed in 1 set if the price were good. Assuming we're talking about the entire armor set here.

Unless there were some taboo around this...?

Me too! I'd be interested.

362098[/snapback]

Hello everyone,

Here are some more pics of strike cannon and the boosters.

362166[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

Here are more pics of some finish armor that i am still working on. I should have everything done soon. The strike armor is going to be for the 1/55 reissues and the 1/55 originals. If you have any questions on what will it come with just ask or drop me a line.

post-3380-1138009238_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138009260_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138009296_thumb.jpg

kanata67 is one of the biggest 1/55 collectors around these forums.

Let's just wait and see how long it takes for him to chime into this thread

363393[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

I might be down for a cannon or two :rolleyes:

363393[/snapback]

363496[/snapback]

A cannon or two??? You cheap son-of-a..., get at least ONE full strike set!!! (plus two cannons) :D:p:lol:

363393[/snapback]

363496[/snapback]

A cannon or two??? You cheap son-of-a..., get at least ONE full strike set!!! (plus two cannons) :D:p:lol:

363570[/snapback]

I already have a set of jesse's resin strike, two originals, and a few extra cannons from monkey and others. I really need to start recasting parts myself to justify any more :rolleyes:

I'm not that bad... I think bobe has 5+ strikes :blink:

Edited by kanata67

I'm not that bad... I think bobe has 5+ strikes :blink:

363611[/snapback]

What!!! :o

I wish I was that lucky. I have zero and I am still wishing. There is nothing like having a 1/55 Strike.

Will there be volume discounts for multiple sets?

363686[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

I have more pictures of what i have finish on the strike cannon. I am almost finish with the whole armor so that way all the people that are interested can order one. This armor is for the 1/55 reissue valky's and i will be making it also for the 1/55 originals. I will post-up more updates when done. Here are some of the pics for the strike reissue armor.

post-3380-1138329084_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138329117_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138329141_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138329179_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138329203_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1138329234_thumb.jpg

Is there that much difference between the Reissues and the Originals.

I can see a few deatial differences but apart from that...

I dont own any reissues just old skool originals. Im like Kanata or Bobe just on a much smaller scale, but Im looking at a few Valks who would love to be dressed in armor.

I dont own any reissues just old skool originals. Im like Kanata or Bobe just on a much smaller scale, but Im looking at a few Valks who would love to be dressed in armor.

365251[/snapback]

Hi,

The difference is the lenght of the forarms. The reissue have them a bit longer then the originals. i will post some more pics of the to. :)

365251[/snapback]

Hi,

The difference is the lenght of the forarms. The reissue have them a bit longer then the originals. i will post some more pics of the to. :)

365261[/snapback]

yep. the only part silver will have to recast extra/differently is the forearm armor. it's actually pretty nice that it's just that part as he could even offer up sets with both types for people who wanted to move the armor around.

365251[/snapback]

Hi,

365261[/snapback]

yep. the only part silver will have to recast extra/differently is the forearm armor. it's actually pretty nice that it's just that part as he could even offer up sets with both types for people who wanted to move the armor around.

365463[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

I am about to be done with the strike armor for the 1/55 original and the reissue. I need to know how many people are really wanting a strike armor and which one do you want.

Well I would want strike armor for old school 1/55`s only as I dont have any new ones. Im not planning to get any new ones unless I see em at rock bottom prices in Japan while Im there in April.

What sort of price are you looking at ?? Thats the cruncher at the mo as I keep spending money on Macross stuff and Star Wars figures, its getting hard to find excusess all the time. If the price is good I would be looking at several sets.

Edited by big F

Hi everyone,

As far for the pricing its going to be $65 w/shipping including tracking only in the USA. Both original and reissue armors are going to be the same price. The only thing is that the armor will not come with screws. There are going to be around 23 pieces in the armor just like the original 1/55 strike. If people are going to be paying with paypal and using a credit card they "must" add the 4% fee for the transfer in order for me to accept the correct payment. If they use paypal using a balance transfer there is no fee charge to me which would be best. I will post pics of the whole armor when the last pieces are done. I had some problems come up and it has kept me from finishing my projects. I will let everyone know when it finish.

Thank you

Silverdragon

:D

As far for the pricing its going to be $65 w/shipping including tracking only in the USA.

368595[/snapback]

Oh no does that mean you wont send it outside the U.S.A or just that the price would be different for us non U.S types

As far for the pricing its going to be $65 w/shipping including tracking only in the USA.

368595[/snapback]

Oh no does that mean you wont send it outside the U.S.A or just that the price would be different for us non U.S types

368661[/snapback]

Hi there,

I do ship out side the USA but price for shipping will be different. I would have to have the addres its going to and i will give you the price that the post office charges no more no less.

Thank

SD

368595[/snapback]

368661[/snapback]

Hi there,

I do ship out side the USA but price for shipping will be different. I would have to have the addres its going to and i will give you the price that the post office charges no more no less.

Thank

SD

368663[/snapback]

what about a price just for the canon and respective booster? I'll bet you will go through canon molds faster tan the other parts molds ;) . I actually need the two pieces that connect and mount the cannon to the booster to replace the one from jesse's strike resin I didn't dry fit before gluing :blink: . Extra cannons are always cool as well... though I still have a number I haven't done anything with extras can't hurt :lol: