1/48 VF1J

Myersjessee

Sorry...slow on the draw on this one....just browsing HLJ and saw they have a VF1J Hikaru 1/48 and a VF1J 1/48 Hikaru Super...is it the same valk one with the super packs included...or is HLJ just including a FP set with it for sales?

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?YMT00026

Two versions are avail. One as standalone and one with TV Fast Packs.

-K

TV fast packs are different color from DYRL packs. Arm armor has a different shape. No strike cannon. Info should be in one of these threads...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...&t=1266&hl=fast

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...&t=1274&hl=fast

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...4&t=780&hl=fast

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...4&t=701&hl=fast

Edited by ewilen

A funny thought... (I am sure this has been brought up before)

Big West has never approved of a non-canon VF for production, with the exception of the Hikaru VF-1J with FAST pack attached... That never existed in the TV continuity.

A funny thought... (I am sure this has been brought up before)

Big West has never approved of a non-canon VF for production, with the exception of the Hikaru VF-1J with FAST pack attached... That never existed in the TV continuity.

Been there. Done that. In a different scale.

Uh... wouldn't the 1/60 version of the Hikaru 1J with FAST packs that Yamato released already count as Big West approved?

If it makes you feel better, Major - I seem to remember some "wow, this isn't canon" posts around the time that was announced.

Uh... wouldn't the 1/60 version of the Hikaru 1J with FAST packs that Yamato released already count as Big West approved?

If it makes you feel better, Major - I seem to remember some "wow, this isn't canon" posts around the time that was announced.

Yeah, I don't spend much time in the Toys forum.

Er, isn't the Low Viz "non-canon"?

Or do you know something about the remaining episodes of M0 that we don't? :D

Actually, THAT comment was made when we first saw the pilot figure in the low-vis.

Just the VF-1J without the packs for me. Too much money at once and I don't like the FPs on the Hikaru VF-1J. I already have 4 DYRL FP kits anyway.

I hope Yamato gets the pilot figure right this time. The 1/60 Hikaru VF-1J had a Hikaru DYRL pilot..even though the preproduction versions had a TV style version.

I hope Yamato gets the pilot figure right this time. The 1/60 Hikaru VF-1J had a Hikaru DYRL pilot..even though the preproduction versions had a TV style version.

I'm pretty sure Graham mentioned that they were not only getting the pilot right, but are redesigning the entire cockpit area to be TV-acurate as well.

I'm pretty sure Graham mentioned that they were not only getting the pilot right, but are redesigning the entire cockpit area to be TV-acurate as well.

Sweet! I cant believe I missed all this...to much Codine! (from surgery all on the up and up here boys! )

I think I'll do the same as you Jesse... and get the FP version.... Just to have one of each... Don't really care about having the different boxes.

If Yamato spent the time and money to create a TV style FAST Pack set for the VF-1J, then it's also a safe bet that they fixed the pilot too. Hopefully this is an indicator that more TV valks are coming (CF, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milla, etc...).

i'm getting the FP version. the VF-1J Hikaru TV is my baby!

YOUR BABY?! WOW, didn't that hurt a bit? :lol:

:blink::blink::blink: Yep, that's got to hurt :lol:

I ordered mine at Kevin's. I'll get the FP version since it's just 50.00 additional for an extra set of FPs. Hey, Roy can use some TV FPs don't you think? Then I will load the 1S with TV Hikaru, and TV FPs and voila: Super 1S TV Hikaru!!! Me wants! Thanks Yamato, Graham/Shawn, and Kevin!

vic!