What Graham Is Doing, Other Than Updating Mw

Agent ONE

Alright guys,

Graham obviously isn't doing a thing to make this place better, which totally blows and thats why Shawn needs to make me a co-admin, but anyway, I have come to wonder...

What the hell does Graham have going that could be more important than updating MW, I mean after all, I know he missed me while I was suspended so I know he needs this place...

So, this thread is whatever your opinion is of what Graham MAY be doing while NOT updating Macross World. The only rule is, you must use MS Paint ONLY to create your rendition of what Graham is doing while we wallow in abyss of no updates.

My first idea:

Making more people -

graham0018ch.jpg

for one thing he probably works to pay off the bandwidth cost to this site. It's really Shawn's job to maintain the forums and the front page. I think Graham only uploads pics for his review. Well that's kinda far in-between. The only way this site can be a lil' more interesting is to have someone with Yamato insider news.

358394[/snapback]

A1 and his misplaced aggressions... it's cuz his girl has been gone sice before Xmas! :lol:

for one thing he probably works to pay off the bandwidth cost to this site. It's really Shawn's job to maintain the forums and the front page. I think Graham only uploads pics for his review. Well that's kinda far in-between. The only way this site can be a lil' more interesting is to have someone with Yamato insider news.

358394[/snapback]

Was your answer in MS Paint!? NO! It wasn't! No soup for you!

stfu4ff.gif

LOL

it's just my way of saying he switched to Gundam cuz he's bored with Macross...  :p

358395[/snapback]

Interesting, I figured he was building a lifesize statue of me.

it's just my way of saying he switched to Gundam cuz he's bored with Macross...  :p

358395[/snapback]

Interesting, I figured he was building a lifesize statue of me.

358399[/snapback]

oh he finished that a while back...

A1sauce.jpg

My first idea:

Making more people -

graham0018ch.jpg

358387[/snapback]

LOL..........I like this thread. :lol:

While I do like to endulge in this activity with my wife as often as possible, the aim is not to make more people. We've both decide one kid is enogh.

Graham

Kid Crap -

graham0022qa.jpg

358390[/snapback]

Yep, this does actually take up most of my free time when I'm not at work.

When I do have the odd free minute after the kid's asleep at night, I'd rather be doing the activity in A1's first post or chilling out watching some DVDs or occassionally playing some PS2 games to relax.

Graham

Killing homeless people -

graham0032ch.jpg

358391[/snapback]

Have yet to kill anybody, but have spent a lot of time over the years training quite extensively with knives, guns, swords, sticks and bare-hand for the day I may have to.

Homeless people don't bother me, It's queue jumpers and people that talk in the cinema that really piss me off.

Graham

358394[/snapback]

Just to clarify: -

• Shawn pays 100% of the bandwidth costs.
  • For the first few years of Macrossworld, Shawn did all the actually updates, I just supplied him with the text for the news and reviews and provided a lot of the photos.
  • When Shawn got really busy a couple of years ago, I tought myself to use Dreamweaver and started doing all the updates myself. A lot of the toy reviews and the custom toy gallery were created entierly by me.
  • Jesse came on board last year to update the model section.

Graham

358395[/snapback]

Never! I occasionally go though a phase every couple of years where I get into Gundam for a couple of months, but I soon lose interest in it. I'm really not into Gundam now and am actually thinking of selling off all my Gundam crap.

Macross will always be my first and main anime love.

Graham

While it's true the main site hasn't been updated recently, it's not like we are exactly stagnant or starved for news as all news, reviews, reports & custom toy/model pics are all posted in the forums by members. I still post scans of the Japanese hobby magazines every month in the forums, apart from the rare occasion when somebody beats me to it and scans and posts them first.

Graham

graham0032ch.jpg

358391[/snapback]

And here I was thinking you were cool with bums AgentOne - most are crazy, and some are vets. I thought you liked people who went crazy from death?! Plus I could see you dressing up as a homeless man just to get into bumfights. :lol:

My first idea:

Making more people -

graham0018ch.jpg

358387[/snapback]

LOL..........I like this thread. :lol:

While I do like to endulge in this activity with my wife as often as possible, the aim is not to make more people. We've both decide one kid is enogh.

Graham

358415[/snapback]

ahh as in the movie "Harold and Kumar" on one of the supporting characters t-shirts . . .

"Ass the other vagina" hahah

There's no way Graham would miss updating the site for anything as mundane as your pictures, Agent ONE. I'm sure he was doing somthign much more important, like saving a bunch of orphans from a bus that's overheating...with a flat tire....from a dam that's bursting. Yeah...that's the ticket.

post-175-1136741780_thumb.jpg

graham0032ch.jpg

358391[/snapback]

Can I use this as my Ava? Ill pay you 2 doorknobs and a half a tub of petrolium jelly.

358456[/snapback]

Please make it your avatar. It is one of my greatest artistic accomplishments.. Other than my body.

you should put it through photoshop again and make the text bigger so you can see it in your avatar :D

Edited by zeo-mare

graham0032ch.jpg

358391[/snapback]

Have yet to kill anybody, but have spent a lot of time over the years training quite extensively with knives, guns, swords, sticks and bare-hand for the day I may have to.

Homeless people don't bother me, It's queue jumpers and people that talk in the cinema that really piss me off.

Graham

358417[/snapback]

Removing line-cutters and theater talkers is a very worthy cause, and we all support you in this endevour, even if it comes at the cost of MW.

I'm not sure Graham's man enough to make whoopie with his woman 24/7... judging by the fact that he is an integral part of an anime fansite, I figure he's more of the fist-baby type... that or he's secretly building a nuclear warhead with Toynami and Harmony Gold's names on it...

post-2015-1136763570_thumb.jpg

Edited by promethuem5