I Need Help With A Shogun Warrior

stram8777

I have this shogun warrior I just refound in my closet at my mom's house. I vaguely remember buying it at a yardsale when I was a kid. I loved this toy it used to do battle with Voltron and G.I. Joe on a regular basis. Anyway what you see him with is what I have had for as long as I can remember. What IO want to knwo is what toyline is it from? What is missing and where can I find the missing pieces. Here is the pic I have just taken of it.

Raideen.jpg

Thanks for the help.

No clue what that thing is from...

However when I read the subject line of the thread I fiugred some crazy ninja was after and trying to kill you, and you needed someone awesome to kill him for you.

I am so awesome myself, that I have slain and killed any number of ninja's and their evil twin ninja's in a marvelous way such that I even took a souvenir of the whole thing. The souvenir was a postcard from Niagara falls that I used to kill their leader who was half werewolf from his mother's side. But thanks for your offer of lending your awesomeness though.