Damn What Was That Show Again?

Hikuro

Friend of mine and I were talking about shows we watched as we were young, going as far back as the early 80's with Transformers and Thundercats and Silverhawk and crap.

Then we started talking about the 90's with Sonic, Teknoman (blah) and Botmasters.

But there was this one show, it was live action using cheap CGI graphics. They were 3 academy kids who had to fix a sattlite, I remember the computer nerds name was Sharky, they had a cute girl who use to be on that summer camp TV show on Nickelodian who played the prissy preppy girl, and some black kid....and they all war different colored uniforms, grey with yellow or blue or red around the sides and leggings.

But yeah something happened to them and they were like 50 years from home I believe....and they end up rescueing this one alien woman whose part of a rebelion force that got snuffed out by a powerful empire.

The kids piloted cheap wanna be Mechwarrior robots which didn't have much of any weapons till later in the series....

and the kids were stuck on an old Earth space station which had an AI on board and can't get home because the empire put up this grid that tracks all ships coming and going and where they lead too.

I remember it was a Saturday Morning show on ABC and they had this BIG promotion deal and the three kids hosted a segment of TGIF.

Anyone know what the blazes I'm talking about or what happened to that show?

I remember seeing a small amount of episodes, the last one I saw the kids got their mecha upgraded with actual weapons and took out the bad guys mecha army like it was nothing.

Damn I wanna say Supernaughts, HyperNaughts?....but I don't think that was it.