Witchblade

areaseven

Wheee...can't wait for doujins of this to appear. I can see them tentacles already. XD

382855[/snapback]

you got that right!!!!! :lol: BTW. there's a manga on the way, so doujins will be there also. :D

Anyways, anybody else waiting for this series? I heard gonzo is gonna use some CG. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guess the show has started as I'm currently grabbing a raw version as we speak - got to have a look-see. Hopefully a good subber will tackle the series soon.

388341[/snapback]

That's great. Anyways has a subbing group announced any intention of doing this anime. I hope Lunar and Shinsen subs might do these one though. :unsure:

So for now only the raw is floating around, ehh? Hope ypu give as a glimpse or even screenshots of this anime, GRAND CANNON. ;)

EDIT:

Just read your latest post. That's really sad to hear.

You can hear audio, but see no video. :o DAMN!!! :angry:

Edited by grss1982

• 2 weeks later...

Just to tell MWers taht there are trailers circulating in the net:

http://broadband.biglobe.ne.jp/sitemap/index_anime.html

The anime seems to be promising. :lol:

ENJOY!!!

EDIT

One of the first to Blog Witchblade, limited screen caps though. :(

http://www.ass-no-ryu.com/animeblog/?p=715

Edited by grss1982

Looks interesting. It has moe-moe lil girl sidekick too to rake in the lolikons. :D

Action looks schweet too but that might probably be just the 1s ep. I'm gonna sample it.

Hmm......

I just re-watched the trailer, and i was wondering did any of you guys and gals get the feeling that this anime is kind of fanservicey/full of fan service?

Heck i've read comment from the other forum that the transformation of the main character into witchblade is kindda of eroticized? WTF?

Well.....there's a 'better' RAW version out, but it's still choppy on my VLC, maybe you guys can have better luck --- HERE

From the bits I saw, it seems okay. Maybe my expectations are too high.

Good news, though, Bakakozu's picking it up. Doing great on the Blood+ series, so maybe soon we can get a nice subbed look-see. :D

Ya know after just seeing that lil trailer on youtube, it seems pretty interesting. I never did like the live action TV series, it just seemed so damn cheap in my opinion.

But I think I could like this anime, and I know a friend of mine would probably watch it if he caught me scoping this out.

Well.....there's a 'better' RAW version out, but it's still choppy on my VLC, maybe you guys can have  better luck --- HERE

From the bits I saw, it seems okay. Maybe my expectations are too high.

[/b]Good news, though, Bakakozu's picking it up. Doing great on the Blood+ series, so maybe soon we can get a nice subbed look-see.  :D [/b]

391919[/snapback]

Alright!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GO FOR IT Bakakozu!!!!! ;)

I'm really loving what they did with the subbing of Blood+ B)) Although I was hoping that Lunar might do it. :(

Hmm......

I just re-watched the trailer, and i was wondering did any of you guys and gals get the feeling that this anime is kind of fanservicey/full of fan service?

Heck i've read comment from the other forum that the transformation of the main character into witchblade is kindda of eroticized? WTF?

391878[/snapback]

Um... they eroticized the female transformation in the Guyver: Out of Control OVA, where the male version was not. It's a given that female versions of said sequences border on fan service.

are you saying that the original withblade comic wasnt eroticized? have you ever seen it? when she's withblade shes basicly naked with just a few bits of green armor covering her naughty bits

393305[/snapback]

I always wondered why she had to be naked. And do protecting the naughty bits help more than protecting....i dunno...vital organs? :p

are you saying that the original withblade comic wasnt eroticized? have you ever seen it? when she's withblade shes basicly naked with just a few bits of green armor covering her naughty bits

393305[/snapback]

I always wondered why she had to be naked. And do protecting the naughty bits help more than protecting....i dunno...vital organs? :p

393334[/snapback]

In addition, I also wondered why Sara Pezini always had ripped clothes after she transforms from Witchblade back to her human form. :huh:

whats the point of vital organs if a booby gets bruised?  :lol:

393429[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

393305[/snapback]

393334[/snapback]

the only problem is that the Witchblade is nothing more than a perverted weapon getting it's jollies. :D

witchblade tells Sara "take your clothes off in public, and you shall don me as armor."

I thought the first episode ROCKED! She's a MILF!

394844[/snapback]

Just watched it my self. It was pretty cool, but i would have love a more explosive fight scene for a first episode. B)) Like Black Lagoon's 1st episode, perhaps? :ph34r:

UN Spacy: Don't want to sound like a noob, what the heck does MILF, means? :blink:

Arghh....the damn .mkv files strike again! I'll have to wait and try to figure this out again. It cursed me from watching Igloo, but I'll keep trying.

Oh, and MILF = Mother I'd Like to F#$%

Sarah Pezzini is a mom? :blink:

I'll say this, she got some tig ol bitties, and they bounce all over the place, in fact its a bit ridiculous, looke dlike cow udder sin some scenes, and seeing as how this show seems to have absolutely nothing to do with wtichblade, and seems to take plac ein the not too distant future, ill go with the idea that is the next person that the witchblade found it's way to after pezzini

Arghh....the damn .mkv files strike again! I'll have to wait and try to figure this out again. It cursed me from watching Igloo, but I'll keep trying.

Sarah Pezzini is a mom?  :blink:

394922[/snapback]

I see. :lol:

With regards to your gripe about MKV files,

Try VLC. No codecs needed. :ph34r:

BTW, get the latest non-beta version: "0.8.4a"

get it here: ;)

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Crap i can't seem to download the torrent for some reason. Is the tracker down?

394963[/snapback]

How about direct download? :huh:

AT Bakakozou. :)

Also if some of you are still having problems with playing this file try this one:

Detritus Player Pack. B))

http://www.detritus.qc.ca/static.php?page=...ic060331-001208

http://www.oxyshare.com/d/7U0IkdtEYIq/DPP_100.zip.html

Its similar to VLC, but a lot smaller. It plays almost anything including mp4 and rmvb. And on top of that it doe'nt even need codecs AND is only 4mb in size. :ph34r:

Sarah Pezzini is a mom?  :blink:

394922[/snapback]

That's not Sara Pezzini though. :lol: