Love Drifts Away

bsu legato

I think the visual aspect vs. story aspect makes sense... and just makes me wish even more that someone'd go back and redo the series with modern animation technology and DYRL visuals.

350956[/snapback]

You and me both brother...

I really wonder if "Macross 3D" proposal was going to be precisely that, but I haven't seen much more on the subject, thus far...

Y're just jealous 'cuz Keith has bigger doorknobs.

351020[/snapback]

Keith IS a doorknob.

351112[/snapback]

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

351317[/snapback]

Is that a line from a song you heard at a gay club?

[i remember!  You become a complete loser, as opposed to a worthless pussy.

350682[/snapback]

Quoted again for great justice :)

Agent ONE: Ramming fanboys mercilessly in the ass, so you don't have to! :)

352084[/snapback]

The light of CROM guides you.

351020[/snapback]

Keith IS a doorknob.

351112[/snapback]

351317[/snapback]

352045[/snapback]

Yeah, wasn't that the one you were dancing to while being sandwitched between 2 hairy biker's?

351020[/snapback]

Keith IS a doorknob.

351112[/snapback]

351317[/snapback]

352045[/snapback]

Yeah, wasn't that the one you were dancing to while being sandwitched between 2 hairy biker's?

352247[/snapback]

Like I said before, just keep posting. Each time you hit "Add Reply" you reinforce the thoughts that all members have about you.

351020[/snapback]

Keith IS a doorknob.

351112[/snapback]

351317[/snapback]

352045[/snapback]

352247[/snapback]

Like I said before, just keep posting. Each time you hit "Add Reply" you reinforce the thoughts that all members have about you.

352340[/snapback]

That it's a bottomless well of amusement when you two go at it?

Like I said before, just keep posting.  Each time you hit "Add Reply" you reinforce the thoughts that all members have about you.

352340[/snapback]

Don't forget about when I hit "fast reply," then you can all thing it faster! It's nice to know you care about something other than the Scwhartz.

Like I said before, just keep posting.  Each time you hit "Add Reply" you reinforce the thoughts that all members have about you.

352340[/snapback]

Don't forget about when I hit "fast reply," then you can all thing it faster! It's nice to know you care about something other than the Scwhartz.

352540[/snapback]

Interesting, this is your first post ever where I don't have the feeling you are a total pussy, however it mostly has to do with the fact that you made no sense at all.

351317[/snapback]

352045[/snapback]

I believe it is a quote by Darryl Dawkins. Whether he was singing in a gay club I would not know... Edited by Prime

yup, I think the replies are comming to quick and they need more thought instead of the your gay, no, you are more gay

352614[/snapback]

Yeah well we ARE limited by Keith in that regard. His sissy nature is really all he has.

yup, I think the replies are comming to quick and they need more thought instead of the your gay, no, you are more gay

352614[/snapback]

Yeah well we ARE limited by Keith in that regard. His sissy nature is really all he has.

352617[/snapback]

kinda like learning a new language?

352614[/snapback]

352617[/snapback]

Sure, you're the one who enjoys oily muscles, and "I'm" the sissy....

352614[/snapback]

352617[/snapback]

Sure, you're the one who enjoys oily muscles, and "I'm" the sissy....

352882[/snapback]

I don't enjoy muscle, I just have it. Actually I think bodybuilding as a sport is kinda sissy. It was cool back in the day, but its just a homo-freakshow now.

I don't enjoy muscle, I just have it.  Actually I think bodybuilding as a sport is kinda sissy.  It was cool back in the day, but its just a homo-freakshow now.

352994[/snapback]

No, it's been a homo-freakshow since ancient Greece.

I don't enjoy muscle, I just have it.  Actually I think bodybuilding as a sport is kinda sissy.  It was cool back in the day, but its just a homo-freakshow now.

352994[/snapback]

353208[/snapback]

And that's why Zeus just threw lightning bolts. He was too busy with chicks to pump up.

352994[/snapback]

353208[/snapback]

And that's why Zeus just threw lightning bolts. He was too busy with chicks to pump up.

353209[/snapback]

works for me! ;)