Kyle (a.k.a. Bounaku): Nunchaku

Stan (a.k.a. Sharohachi): Tonfa

Kenny (a.k.a. unknown): Shuriken

FourNinjas2.jpg

Jimmy (a.k.a. unknown): Kali sticks

Craig (a.k.a. Ginza): Katana

Clyde (a.k.a. unknown): Kama

Token (a.k.a. Black Taku): Nunchaku

Well, enough of trivia for now. I must admit that the "Good Times With Weapons" episode kicks ass. And the theme song is pure gold!

Subarashii chinchin mono

Kintama no kame aru

Sore no oto sarubobo

Iie! Ninja ga imasu

Hey hey let's go kenka suru

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

Boku ga warui so let's fighting...

Let's fighting love!

Let's fighting love!

Kono uta chotto baka

Wake ga wakaranai

Eigo ga mechakucha

Daijobu! We do it all the time!

Hey hey let's go kenka suru

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

Edited by areaseven

does anyone have the english translation for the song? i would love to see what it says.

chris

does anyone have the english translation for the song? i would love to see what it says.

chris

359595[/snapback]

Is it even Japanese? With how Matt and Trey think, it's probably not even a real language. Just nonsense surrounding the key phrase of "protect my balls". That's good advice though. Now everytime someone attacks me with a katana, the first thing I think of is, "Are my genitals secure?" LOL!

chris

359595[/snapback]

Is it even Japanese? With how Matt and Trey think, it's probably not even a real language. Just nonsense surrounding the key phrase of "protect my balls". That's good advice though. Now everytime someone attacks me with a katana, the first thing I think of is, "Are my genitals secure?" LOL!

359621[/snapback]

Yes its actually in Japanese. Matt and/or Trey studied Japanese before. Southparkx had the translation.

chris

359595[/snapback]

Here you go. (From the South Park Episode Guide)

I have a wonderful penis

And testicle hair. ª

That's the sound of a sarubobo. º

No! It's the ninjas!

Hey hey let's go fight!

The important thing is to protect my balls!

I'm bad, so let's fighting...

Let's fighting love!

Let's fighting love!

This song is a little stupid

It's hard to make sense of

Its English is messed up

That's OK! We do it all the time!

Hey hey let's go fight!

The important thing is to protect my balls!

ª - or hairy testicles. Trey says "kame" instead of the right word, "kami." Kintama means "golden jewels." In slang, it means "testicles." Compare to English: testicles = family jewels.

º - A sarubobo is a charm made in the Hida district, Japan. It is faceless and its limbs taper to points. Sometimes super-deformed anime characters look like sarubobo, but keep their faces. Atashi, in Chobits, looks somewhat like a sarubobo. And then there are Satan's minions :) They dangle from strings like wind chimes do. See the pic. In slang, sarubobo means "monkey cha-cha."

• 3 weeks later...
And oh my god.  Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I just watched the Scientology episode, and it was abolsultely amazing.  So perfect.

368253[/snapback]

"Well I was just standing here, and Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet

I asked myself why won't Tom Cruise just come out the closet?

Nobody has no answers, and so I PULL OUT MY GUN!

Tell my why Tom Cruise in the clsoet or else I'm gonna shoot someone!" - R. Kelly

Well, early this week, the syndicated episodes began airing Season 7, which means the DVD boxed set for that season is coming very soon. Even though the episode "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" has been severely sanitized, it's still loads of fun, especially if you hate J-Lo. At least I'm finally catching up on the last two years of South Park that I've missed.

Now for some trivia time:

In "South Park is Gay," what insult did Craig's dad use on Randy?

In "South Park is Gay," what insult did Craig's dad use on Randy?

369246[/snapback]

Time's up. Tom said Randy has the fashion sense of a Japanese woman.

Next question:

Which of these adult characters is still alive?

A. Miss Choksondik

B. Jesus Christ

C. Mrs. Claridge

D. Miss Crabtree

ANSWER: Mrs. Claridge. Miss Choksondik died of unknown causes in "The Simpsons Already Did It." Jesus was gunned down by an Iraqi terrorist in "Red Sleigh Down." Miss Crabtree was murdered by the left-hand serial killer in "Cartman's Incredible Gift."

Mrs. Claridge survived a horrifying school fire in "Preschool," but is confined in an electronic wheelchair similar to the one used by Capt. Christopher Pike in Star Trek. And like Pike, she can only respond with one beep (yes) or two beeps (no).

Edited by areaseven

robotech-rickhunter.JPG

I never thought they would have made this.

342687[/snapback]

OMG it's Ken disguised as Hikaru, the Barbie universe is invading the Macross Universe. :p

360260[/snapback]

BODYMASSAGE!

Okay, what was the whole point of posting that pic here?

370509[/snapback]

Uh, to annoy you, obviously. ;)

Edit: A1 apparently finds it funny how absurdly irate you get when people quote images . I believe the examples that touched off such behavior on his part are here, here, here, and here.

I think he believes that you take the "purity" of threads and keeping this message board organized way too seriously. While I don't agree with his guerilla tactics , I have to agree with the sentiment.

Hey, you asked. ;)

Late Edit: Fixed redundant link.

Edited by Hurin

You know, if you guys wanted to annoy me, you should've just posted over at the WTF is this? thread instead of spamming another thread that's not even remotely related to that stupid doll. As a matter of fact, you guys are no better than MGREXX or any of the trolls on the web. So screw you guys.

You know, if you guys wanted to annoy me, you should've just posted over at the WTF is this? thread instead of spamming another thread that's not even remotely related to that stupid doll. As a matter of fact, you guys are no better than MGREXX or any of the trolls on the web. So screw you guys.

370514[/snapback]

Oh come on! That thing is SO funny!

Sorry if you are pissed, but it really isn't that big of a deal.

Some of here have to work you know and would appreciate some peace and quiet.... <_<

And A1, seriously...stop spamming threads. It's gone from funny to just damn annoying.

370521[/snapback]

Have the position for a week and already complaining about being overworked... You must be a liberal voter. Maybe you should join the Mod union.

I actually expect everything I do to annoy you, as I am the personification of awesome, and and any M7 fan like you is quite the oposite.

Alright Agent 001,

your license to post inane Matchbox Rick Hunter doll pics has been revoked. Any further attempts to post Rick Hunter doll pics will result in a new Avatar which will be a combination of your current muscle pic with this one....and a new member title.

1052710587_picsbasara.jpg

Failure to comply will also result in a spanking from any of your favorite mini-mod. I nominate JsArclight for this job. :ph34r:B))

370514[/snapback]

Holy crap dude! I said I didn't agree with what he did (or, more precisely, to the degree to which he did it). So, if you don't mind, please stop lumping me in with A1 just because I answered your friggin' question.

You, my friend, need to chill.

Alright Agent 001,

your license to post inane Matchbox Rick Hunter doll pics has been revoked.    Any further attempts to post Rick Hunter doll pics will result in a new Avatar which will be a combination of your current muscle pic with this one....and a new member title.

1052710587_picsbasara.jpg

Failure to comply will also result in a spanking from any of your favorite mini-mod.  I nominate JsArclight for this job.  :ph34r:  B))

370540[/snapback]

Ironically I called Js at home last night to tell him that I want his balls... On my mantle.

*for Area 7*

This totally reminds me of that south park episode where Kenny gets totally killed and stuff.