1/48 CF

1 VF-1 2NV

More :)

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

A few comments. The brown was not as light in color as I thought it would be. I think the darker brown makes looks better. The underside of the toy is almost completely brown (should have take a pic). No QC problems with the pictured model. Tight joints everywhere especially the swing bar area (it squeaked :lol: ), no overspary, and the inside of the cockpit is straight.

I prefer the TV fastpacks on the CF than the DYRL ones. That's just my opinion. What's yours :p ?

Thanks for the pics! looking great! so sad...though I bought em...theyre goin to be shipped to my homeland....guess that's the price for studying overseas...hope I can collect enopugh funds to purchase one to be shipped to the US :D

anyway, my opinion is the TV FP looks badass! but I kinda detest the look of the fatty TV hands....they kinda make the valk looks like a creature/animal/human rather than a robot.....Im more into movie style hands

Tv fast-packs looks much better just like the series. As for other people... well it depends what they like to. ;)

^w^ Gewd news around here... It's my Nephew's 9th Birthday and we got our first Yamato VF Cannon Fodder as his b-day gift! *Yays*

except, it's 1/60 Toys'R'Us Version. TwT drats... At least I'm proud of him so I can play it by borrowing while waiting for my 1/48 Roy Focker (it's still past 2 1/2 months from Hawaii (Joys'N'Toys online Store) to deliver here in the Philippines. I thought they said it was about 1-4 weeks... ah well I still wait though)

Anyways, those pics of your CF makes mee watchin it alil bit longer, totally awesome! =D

Edited by NeoSlashott

• 2 weeks later...