The People That Piss You Off Thread

Ishimaru

I dunno if this is against the rules but....Argh my lousy 12 year old brother thinks hes aggressive and trys to act older than me and trash talks all the time at me :angry::angry: . He makes me want to kill him, I swear little kids have the advantage over parents against teens.... And hes FAT and is bigger than his friends at 12 years old. OMG :o how can he be that freaken big!!! MAKES ME WANT TO JUST GET A GUN AND SHOOT HIM!! But hes my brother and I cant <_<

I GET SO FREAKEN PISSED AT HIM!!! Any one help me out on how to piss him off back badly :rolleyes: ? Like real real bad make him cry I know I sound cruel but the kid gots no feelings for anyone but himself here causing trouble 24/7. Post what ya got to help me out here and post who pisses you off too.

EDIT: Made a new half to the paragraph.

Edited by Dean

My boss?

I'm working as a bouncer to pay off some debt (thanks to UF cutting back my funding.) I've got class MWF, and have it in my hiring agreement NOT to work Tuesday, Thursday, OR Sunday (early ass class.) Now I'm working, with nothing done for tomorrow's class (due to a sick friend.... God bless good deeds. It's becoming apparent that human decency is about as productive as an American auto worker...)

So, I work tonight, and somehow have to manage six hours of aerospace-related homework, at a bar....

I guess, on the bright side, I AM allowed to beat around "trouble markers," so I guess I'll have plenty of opportunity for anger management. :rolleyes:

JohnnyCarson impression here. (holds sealed envelope to head) This thread will get closed because it has nothing to do with other anime or Science fiction. Lets see how long it takes. :D

Not the first time it has happened to a thread like this.

JohnnyCarson impression here. (holds sealed envelope to head) This thread will get closed  because  it has nothing to do with other anime or Science fiction. Lets see how long it takes. :D

328812[/snapback]

I agree. The title of this thread has "Close me" written all over it.

Oh, and by the way. Grow up. How old are you anyway? Getting intimidated by a 12 year-old. And a fat one at that, according to you. If you want to look for some way to harrass your brother, go on over to the forums at AnimeNation and bitch to the other teenagers. I'm sure one of those chuckleheads over there will be glad to help you. Geez...

JohnnyCarson impression here. (holds sealed envelope to head) This thread will get closed  because  it has nothing to do with other anime or Science fiction. Lets see how long it takes. :D

328812[/snapback]

Oh, and by the way. Grow up. How old are you anyway? Getting intimidated by a 12 year-old. And a fat one at that, according to you. If you want to look for some way to harrass your brother, go on over to the forums at AnimeNation and bitch to the other teenagers. I'm sure one of those chuckleheads over there will be glad to help you. Geez...

328815[/snapback]

Seconded.

328812[/snapback]

328815[/snapback]

Well isnt this in the "Off Topic Forum?" Since it does say it and no other forum fits the category. I realy wanted to post since he was realy realy blowing me off. But this is a Off-topic forum isnt it? Sorry if I pissed anyone off though :( he realy just kills me...I'm 15 by the way.

Edited by Dean

328812[/snapback]

328815[/snapback]

Well isnt this in the "Off Topic Forum?" Since it does say it and no other forum fits the category. I realy wanted to post since he was realy realy blowing me off. But this is a Off-topic forum isnt it? Sorry if I pissed anyone off though :( he realy just kills me...I'm 15 by the way.

328847[/snapback]

Never would have guessed.....

Well isnt this in the "Off Topic Forum?" Since it does say it and no other forum fits the category. I realy wanted to post since  he was realy realy blowing me off. But this is a Off-topic forum isnt it?  Sorry if I pissed anyone off though :(  he realy just kills me...I'm 15 by the way.

328847[/snapback]

This isn't the "off topic" forum. It's the Anime or Science-Fiction forum. I can understand if you had a family member pass away and you wanted to share your grief or if you had done something wonderful for humanity like cure the common cold, but posting here on how your little brother pisses you off and ruins your life is not a reason to start a thread. Seeing as how you are 15, just stand up to the punk and tell him like it is. My brother is 2 years younger than me and was a lot taller and stronger because he played football in high school. It didn't stop me from putting him in his place. Stand up to him; he may back off.

Now, someone close this thread before we lose any more brain cells.