Name Calling Approved ?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...40entry318231

So people (Agent One) are allowed to call names left and right around here now?

Am I allowed to respond in kind?

Being called a "stupid pussy" goes well beyond the bounds of civilized discourse I would say.

Edited by Skull-1

"Grow up jagoff."

That’s to quote what you said first.  So eat it, you less than intelligent female reproductive organ.

318786[/snapback]

Yes indeed I did tell you to grow up...in response to this, posted by you several hours prior to my "grow up" comment:

The members of this site have nothing better to do than that. HAHAHA... Sk-1 = retarted.

--------------------

AgentONE

--------------------------------------------------

Better than he was before

Better... Stronger... Faster

For a guy who is so f'ing smart you need to learn how to spell RETARDED. MBA my ass.

Edited by Skull-1

"Grow up jagoff."

That’s to quote what you said first.  So eat it, you less than intelligent female reproductive organ.

318786[/snapback]

Yes indeed I did tell you to grow up...in response to this, posted by you several hours prior to my "grow up" comment:

The members of this site have nothing better to do than that. HAHAHA... Sk-1 = retarted.

--------------------

AgentONE

For a guy who is so f'ing smart you need to learn how to spell RETARDED. MBA my ass.

318789[/snapback]

:lol:

"Grow up jagoff."

318786[/snapback]

--------------------

AgentONE

318789[/snapback]

So says the limo driver. HAHAHA.

"Grow up jagoff."

318786[/snapback]

--------------------

AgentONE

318789[/snapback]

Waitwait... AgentONE is smart? I thought only MGREXX was allowed to have any sort of "intellect"

Can we possibly STOP fighting for one freaking week here guys, jesus.

To both parties: Stop it. Just stop it. It takes two to fight which means BOTH of you are causing this and BOTH of you are to blame. Don't like what someone called you? Grow up. Tough. Get over it. Don't like someone calling you out to the mods for calling them names? Tough. Don't make the situation worse by continuing the fight into a new thread.

To anyone in general: Please stop with the fighting. Why do you HAVE to get into fights over NOTHING? Oh hells no! He called me chewie toy crap! I have to defend the honor of my plastic toy for children! Aaaaaaawww snap now! He called my favorite TV show gay! I'll call him gay back! That'll show him!

[Napoleon Dynamite] GAHD! [/Napoleon Dynamite]

Guys. Shake hands. Walk away. We're sick of it.

Can we possibly STOP fighting for one freaking week here guys, jesus.

To both parties: Stop it. Just stop it. It takes two to fight which means BOTH of you are causing this and BOTH of you are to blame. Don't like what someone called you? Grow up. Tough. Get over it. Don't like someone calling you out to the mods for calling them names? Tough. Don't make the situation worse by continuing the fight into a new thread.

To anyone in general: Please stop with the fighting. Why do you HAVE to get into fights over NOTHING? Oh hells no! He called me chewie toy crap! I have to defend the honor of my plastic toy for children! Aaaaaaawww snap now! He called my favorite TV show gay! I'll call him gay back! That'll show him!

[Napoleon Dynamite] GAHD! [/Napoleon Dynamite]

Guys. Shake hands. Walk away. We're sick of it.

318808[/snapback]

Hey I didn't ask him to follow me around the MB flaming me. I was happily minding my own business... I have in fact ignored his jabs for quite awhile now. I am simply asking the moderators to have him knock it off already...

Then PM the damn mods. Don't make a goddamned thread about it that will INSTANTLY draw him and everyone else into it causing a mother-f##king logjam like it always does on this damn board.

Forgive my harshness but I'm just getting sick of all this crap. If it's not some drama queen storming out it's someone else crying about something else or someone else.

Agent One. I know you and you know me. Lay off of him for a while. Please. Let's try to go one week without petty poo from anyone. If we do then we might break some internet record somewhere.

Once again sorry to everyone I'm just really sick of all this stuff. Remember, we're the adults here. Scary isn't it?

*sigh*

First we have this bawling.gif

Then this...biggrinthefinger.gif

Then these:slap.gifwhack.gifSlip.gif

You know...it's time for one of these: mug.gif

318814[/snapback]

Hahahahah! It's *ALWAYS* time for one of those.

You posted to the mods, Roy stepped in. You posted again, Roy locked the thread. You start up this thread, I'm ending it.

Agent One: stop calling people pussies.

SK-1: stop calling people jagoffs.

One week suspension for the next person to call someone else a pussy or jagoff.

There is also an ignore member feature built into this board. It's very handy.