VF-X & VF-X2

Roy Focker

Yeah, I'm using PCSX for Mac and I DL'dboth the SCPH1000 and SCPH101 Systems Bios, just in case (although I don't have them both plugged in at once).

I tried converting the file from .dmg to .img but that didn't work.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to live with the memories of the game.

:)

You could burn the image to a CD and tell the emu to run the newly-created game disk instead of an image.

It's ugly, but it works.

• 3 weeks later...
How would one go about burning the game to a disk and having it play on a modded PS2?

Does it have to be mounted as an image as well? (I'll admit, I have no fricking idea what that means...  :D )

329594[/snapback]

Well...

A disk image is a copy of all the data on the original CD. Including layout.

Hypothetically, a disk image can be burned back out as a bit-for-bit identical copy of the original CD(in practice, it's a bit more complicated than that, due primarily to copy protection mechanisms).

ANYWAYS...

You just load the image into your CD burner app. And tell it to burn the image to a disk(any software worth installing has a burn from image option). Voila! Instant bootleg.

And yes, a burned disk will work in a modded PS2.

If it weren't for a cheap form of copy protection, they'd work in an un-modded system to.

It SHOULD be possible to burn a 100% identical disk. The system wouldn't be able to tell the difrence between original and burned games that way.

But you'd need more info than the average disk image carries, and a co-operative burner.

Well I don't reallt care about playing the game, but I'd love to watch teh cut-scene videos, does anyone have them all splced together for downloading? I wish they placed them in the Mac 25th anniv. dvd.

Well I don't reallt care about playing the game, but I'd love to watch teh cut-scene videos, does anyone have them all splced together for downloading? I wish they placed them in the Mac 25th anniv. dvd.

330023[/snapback]

Erm.. they are already on the 20th Anniv. DVD. :huh:

330023[/snapback]

Erm.. they are already on the 20th Anniv. DVD. :huh:

330167[/snapback]

The cut-scenes on the video are brief and only a few clips, I wanted to know if the full cutscenes are available. The one on the anniversary dvd show only some clips I beleive.