Guilty Pleasure movies

I had no idea that Knight's Tale was chick flick when I first saw it. My Dad and I actually saw it because it looked like fun, and I admit that I still enjoy it. True its not historically accurate, but it was fun and it looks like they had fun making it.

I think I've already replied in this thread a long time ago but I just thought of a few more:

-Mighty Ducks (all of them)

-Whoever said Men at Work, I'm with them

-29 Days and Two Weeks Notice (two Sandra Bullock movies).  I don't know why.  I'm sorry.

357715[/snapback]

You mean 28 Days. I almost skipped 28 Days Later first thinking it was a sequel to Bullock's film.

357749[/snapback]

Whoops, thanks! I don't know why I like those movies, they're pretty not good.

Evil Dead

Army of Darkness

"All right, you primitive screwheads, see this? THIS is my BOOM-stick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right; this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!!!"

post-3171-1136569931.jpg

Edited by ghostryder

Evil Dead

Army of Darkness

"All right, you primitive screwheads, see this? THIS is my BOOM-stick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right; this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!!!"

357955[/snapback]

"From what I see, you ain't leading nothin' but Jack and poo, and Jack left town!"

Evil Dead

Army of Darkness

357955[/snapback]

"From what I see, you ain't leading nothin' but Jack and poo, and Jack left town!"

357969[/snapback]

Dang, that was my favorite quote, and I forgot about it!

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with… molecular… structures… " - AoD

"The first passage will allow the demon to manifest itself in the flesh. -Why the hell would we want to do that?" - ED2

Edited by ghostryder

The Last Dragon

Supergirl

Only the Strong

Drive

The Phantom

Dude, Where's My Car

American Pie (1-Wedding)

Harold and Kumar

Sprung

Booty Call

Friday (All the movies)

The Punisher (2004)

Vampirella

Black Scorpion

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Movie (I know Imma get flamed for it, but Kristy Swanson did Buffy better than SMG.).

Four Brothers (But this was actually good!!)

Bio-Dome

The Last Starfighter. It's definetaly my favorite crappy movie... although I watch really bad movies just for the laughs (Mary Shelly'S Frankenstein with Robert Dinero as the monster and John Cleese as the mentor)

I also love Robin Hood Men In Tights (watched it today in school) and Super Troopers, but I don't consider these bad movies at all....

There's a bunch of stupid movies that I tolerate or enjoy watching.

But one thing that pops up readily to mind is this:

I first saw this some time ago when I was staying in the barracks. I passed by the lounge area and I saw a bunch of my fellow Marines watching on DVD "Bring It On."

I watched a bit and said, "Hey, this movie is only about cheerleaders. It's stupid!"

But I kept on watching, just like the other boatload of Marines in there :p

Didn't this movie featuring post adolescent women dressed as sexually charged teenaged cheerleaders shaking their money makers drive you guys nutso?

There's a bunch of stupid movies that I tolerate or enjoy watching.

But one thing that pops up readily to mind is this:

I first saw this some time ago when I was staying in the barracks.  I passed by the lounge area and I saw a bunch of my fellow Marines watching on DVD "Bring It On."

I watched a bit and said, "Hey, this movie is only about cheerleaders.  It's stupid!"

But I kept on watching, just like the other boatload of Marines in there :p

358678[/snapback]

I am sure you guys stayed watching for the T&A factor...I know I did!

Evil Dead

Army of Darkness

357955[/snapback]

357969[/snapback]

Dang, that was my favorite quote, and I forgot about it!

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with… molecular… structures… " - AoD

"The first passage will allow the demon to manifest itself in the flesh. -Why the hell would we want to do that?" - ED2

357973[/snapback]

Gimme some sugar, baby.