WDC's new Valkyrie Gal

the white drew carey

While we're on the topic of Valkgirls, does anybody remember who drew those Valkgirl GBP drawing, back on the old boards? You know...one had the "shorts" of the GBP falling off, and the other one had the whole thing blowing off.

People alreayd mentioned you can find them on my site, but I figured I should mention they were done by Albert known as al0324 on the boards. Great artist.

White Drew your art rocks as always. :)

Excellent work WDC. Man I love valk-Girls! Always have....Oh No! I'm a Valk-Girl Junkie! Well they say that admitting you have a problem is the first step right?

And from someone who smokes like a chimney..the cig was a nice touch!

Hey if the shirts are made count me in!

Rob

Albert just got a new job drawing all day for a new film company... I'm sure he's miserable. :p His new job keeps him busy though I encouraged him to sneak a new Macross drawing in once and a while.

Great job, WDC!

Really? That's great to hear, glad to see his talent is being utilized and appreciated. He lives in San Francisco (or at least he did), wonder if we can get him to come to the Northern California MW meet.