Max & Low Viz

dad of twin boys

would'nt the value be worth less without the weathering? :unsure: also what does it do just rub off?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

What is a fair price for a mint LV anyway ?

there isn't one... :lol:

would'nt the value be worth less without the weathering?

Well if it's less, plus the fact that's the head has been removed... not to mention the missing part, I wonder how much a mint one will go for now.

would'nt the value be worth less without the weathering? :unsure: also what does it do just rub off?

chris

That's what I was thinking, not to mention that it was missing a piece. Even with a recast head and hands, I still wouldn't consider it to be worth as much as it sold for. And I definitely wouldn't think of it as a collector's item anymore.

Also, the weathering on the Low-Viz comes off easily. The seller used "Goo Gone" to remove it, but I've heard you can just rub it off by hand. This is why I don't really handle my Low-Viz valks much.

thats what i had heard that you can practically rub the weathering off.

chris

if the auction says MINT, its probably a lie.

if you touch the weathering on the LV, it'll leave a finger print or rub off. i have 3 and all but one was actually MINT and thats the one i bought at the store when it first came out. the other 2 i got, sellers claimed it was MINT but of course they weren't. :mellow:

I don't get it, if you take off the weathering there's nothing "low vis" about this valk and I don't see it as having nearly the collectibility. True, a lot of folks don't like the weathering and remove it, and a lot of people don't mind and buy it anyway, but I think at that point you ought to consider it a "custom" and no longer a "limited edition." All the 1/48s or sweet none-the less.

I don't get it, if you take off the weathering there's nothing "low vis" about this valk and I don't see it as having nearly the collectibility. True, a lot of folks don't like the weathering and remove it, and a lot of people don't mind and buy it anyway, but I think at that point you ought to consider it a "custom" and no longer a "limited edition." All the 1/48s or sweet none-the less.

that's why you buy 2! :D:lol: