TV-1A head

EXO

Nice job Exo! Any step-by-step posts coming? Did you shave down the border on the visor? or are you just attaching that green visor (now white) over the old border?

It looks great!

H

Edited by Hurin

you know what i would love to see you do for the eye, something similar to the g-system kits, it is very easy to do all you need is to put a mechanical detail behind clear peice, when i get around to doing my 1/48 custom i am going to try that. here is a pic of my Geara Doga gun

A few more clean ups and I'm ready.

As far as detail in the visor, I thought about it, but since I want my valks to match I would have to redo all the heads to have detail. It's like if I weather one, I'm gonna have to weather them all... :(

The seam line actually dosen't really bother me.

Nice work EXO, can't wait to see it finshed. B))

• 3 months later...
I want one also!
was bored and remembered >EXO< modded up a 1A head so it's TV style... I was just curious on the status of it....It'd be cool to see it painted up and all :p

312753[/snapback]

312781[/snapback]

I'm actually done with it ever since I posted that pic at the top of the thread. I've painted my Max 1A, but I have to repaint some parts and I forgot to give Rohby the parts that you don't see in those pics (the antenna, neck and those two round thingies on the side. :rolleyes: ) Now Rohby is in the middle of some huge project... you all know which one... :rolleyes::p:lol:

oh yeah... there's a huge gap underneath the head... i'll take pics later. Man... it's way too hot here in L.A. to work on anything. My hobby room is freaking boiling.

Edited by >EXO<

I want one also!
was bored and remembered >EXO< modded up a 1A head so it's TV style... I was just curious on the status of it....It'd be cool to see it painted up and all :p

312753[/snapback]

312781[/snapback]

I'm actually done with it ever since I posted that pic at the top of the thread. I've painted my Max 1A, but I have to repaint some parts and I forgot to give Rohby the parts that you don't see in those pics (the antenna, neck and those two round thingies on the side. :rolleyes: ) Now Rohby is in the middle of some huge project... you all know which one... :rolleyes::p:lol:

oh yeah... there's a huge gap underneath the head... i'll take pics later. Man... it's way too hot here in L.A. to work on anything. My hobby room is freaking boiling.

312851[/snapback]

Cool. I cant wait.

man, are you sure your gonna finish this project? You still haven't finished the 1/6 hikaru yet and the helmet, and all the other projects as well. This 1A project might fall in the waiting list sometime next week I bet. Finish your projects bastid!! :D:p:lol:

I agree

man, are you sure your gonna finish this project? You still haven't finished the 1/6 hikaru yet and the helmet, and all the other projects as well. This 1A project might fall in the waiting list sometime next week I bet. Finish your projects bastid!!  :D  :p  :lol:

312977[/snapback]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...