Ban Kliqonator

Is it because in the 9 days you have been a member of this board you understand its politics and how its mods work?  Maybe you are just some dip sh!t that signed up with a different handle and you have actually been here longer... Then again you may be a n00b who shoots his/her mouth off too much.

Uh. . . wtf?!?

Is this the way we address opinions/posts of people below a certain post-count now?

Seriously. . . wtf!?! This seems unreasonably harsh, even by the abysmally low standard of discourse that A1 sets. . .

Hey A1. . . I'm also shocked this thread has been left open. . . especially since moderators stated openly that such threads "will not be tolerated." Does my post count meet your standard?

This message board is becoming disgustingly hostile to noobs of any kind. From accusing them of being RT exiles, to imposters, to freaking out on anyone who tries to sell something in the 'for sale' area without first providing DNA. . .

It's getting pretty disgusting. . . Do we want any new members around here? Aren't others allowed in our special little club? Or do we just assume that they're signing up for random abuse by the veterans when they foolishly click "register."

H

Multiple handles are for the weak idiots that can't stand being insulted or accept the fact that they have been banned from a website.

I use them for jokes, nothing more.

Don't have any on this board.

Edited by JB0

I'm amazed that this thread is still alive.

...And why is that?

Is it because in the 9 days you have been a member of this board you understand its politics and how its mods work? Maybe you are just some dip sh!t that signed up with a different handle and you have actually been here longer... Then again you may be a n00b who shoots his/her mouth off too much.

As if it takes any great wisdom or experience to understand the "depths" of a place like MacrossWorld. One fandom board has much the same habits, flames, and crowd as any other...only the accents change :)

Guest Bromgrev

C'mon, stay on topic. Isn't there a "ban the n00bs" thread for this kind of stuff? :blink: Ok, ok, I guess I'd better shut up now ... :p

Is it because in the 9 days you have been a member of this board you understand its politics and how its mods work?  Maybe you are just some dip sh!t that signed up with a different handle and you have actually been here longer... Then again you may be a n00b who shoots his/her mouth off too much.

Uh. . . wtf?!?

Is this the way we address opinions/posts of people below a certain post-count now?

Seriously. . . wtf!?! This seems unreasonably harsh, even by the abysmally low standard of discourse that A1 sets. . .

Post COUNT has nothing to do with it... The guy has been a member for 9 days! If he is truly a n00b he has no clue how this board is moderated therefore has no right to comment.

Post COUNT has nothing to do with it... The guy has been a member for 9 days!  If he is truly a n00b he has no clue how this board is moderated therefore has no right to comment.

Oh, we only gain the right to comment on things now when Agent One says so. I'm sorry, I must have missed that memo.

I think anyone following this thread can see what Roy Foker wrote. It was bluntly stated that these threads would not be tolerated. One has to wonder, therefore, why this thread is still open. Therefore, it's an obvious and valid opinion/question. . . and anyone should be able to state it.

It's also a harmless opinion. . . and your need to lash out at the person making it would be revealing if it weren't so typical.

H

Post COUNT has nothing to do with it... The guy has been a member for 9 days!  If he is truly a n00b he has no clue how this board is moderated therefore has no right to comment.

Oh, we only gain the right to comment on things now when Agent One says so. ...

That isn't the case but your comment praises me so I will accept it.

The lesson to be learned here isn't one of manners, or rights, it is that I am so fukin awesome I can hardly stand it.

Guest Bromgrev
The guy has been a member for 9 days!  If he is truly a n00b he has no clue how this board is moderated therefore has no right to comment.

Of course, he may have read the posting guidelines before shooting his mouth off ... :ph34r: Why is this thread still here?