Robotech: S.C. and Yukikaze PART 2

MGREXX

To continue on with our discussion before we were so rudely and childishly interrupted..........

I thought that Gonzo and Dr. Movie were the same company?

As for Koreans, I was just being funny. I was in Korea for a whole year in 1992 and I LOVE KOREANS!!!!!!!!!...........especially the ladies!!!!! :lol::lol: ....the Kimshi I can do without :blink::blink: ......but where are all the dogs at??? :D

ANYWAYS. back to the discussion...........

I do think that it's not a coincidence that when the new Robotech series started to finally be produced, Yukikaze, which until that point in time, HAD been on schedule, mysteriously got delayed and delayed and delayed.

Coincidence??????? I think not.

You don't think that's a coincidence? Are you familiar with the way OVA's are released in Japan? Delays are far from uncommon. Hell, look how long it took to finish Giant Robo, that was inasne (though well worth it). If you are somehow implying that Gonzo is delaying work on Yukikaze to work on the new robotech.....delaying work on a successful OVA to work on a low budget U.S. work, then expect some seriouis laughing coming your way.

To continue on with our discussion before we were so rudely and childishly interrupted..........

The other thread went real well. Why did you start another one?

:rolleyes:

Delays happen all the time.

This thread is on the clock.

Edit: spelling

Edited by valk1j

Mgrexx, Mgrexx, Mgrexx!

You and your conspiracies.

One of these days a black van will drive up to your house, THEN you'll see!

:p

As for the whereabouts of YUKIKAZE's ending- GONZO went on to produce SAMURAI-7 and has kept on schedule for that series. So as you can see, the hold up might not be with the company itself but those scripting it.

<_<

:huh: (yes, I'm busting it out again, because I'm this confused by your foolishness)

Don't you know if a topic was banned in the first place, mods look very poorly on just going off and making the same thread?

And how is an anime-related conspiracy thread not childish?

Finally like Keith said, I mean how far back did Macross Zero get delayed anyways? I think it was a year at least.

:huh: (yes, I'm busting it out again, because I'm this confused by your foolishness)

Don't you know if a topic was banned in the first place, mods look very poorly on just going off and making the same thread?

Finally like Keith said, I mean how far back did Macross Zero get delayed anyways?  I think it was a year at least.

Well, this is nothing more than the same idiocy from MGREXX. He often did this on RT.com, which that plus his other inane ramblings, got him eventually permanently banned from said site...

Edited by calean007

Mgrexx, Mgrexx, Mgrexx!

You and your conspiracies.

One of these days a black van will drive up to your house, THEN you'll see!

:p

As for the whereabouts of YUKIKAZE's ending- GONZO went on to produce SAMURAI-7 and has kept on schedule for that series. So as you can see, the hold up might not be with the company itself but those scripting it.

<_<

Gonzo are also doing Transformers Galaxy Force at the moment.

If I recall, Macross Plus also had a huge delay in its final episode release.

You don't think that's a coincidence? Are you familiar with the way OVA's are released in Japan? Delays are far from uncommon. Hell, look how long it took to finish Giant Robo, that was inasne (though well worth it). If you are somehow implying that Gonzo is delaying work on Yukikaze to work on the new robotech.....delaying work on a successful OVA to work on a low budget U.S. work, then expect some seriouis laughing coming your way.

Keith, please enlighten me as to what "serious laughing" is. :lol::mellow:

Opus, stop trying to make me think... :p

Here's more food for thought, paraphrasing something I once read:

"Conspiracy theories are wonderfully useful things; they keep shallow, lazy minds from the labor of true thought."

OK, I'll level with you guys. I am the one who delayed Yukikaze. I just thought that it sucked way too much to be released on time.

:p Good man! Yukikaze had great eye candy, but the plot was...uh...well...was there a plot?!?

And Opus is right people. Please keep the RT.com crap where it belongs. (HINT: Not at Macrossworld.

Finally like Keith said, I mean how far back did Macross Zero get delayed anyways?  I think it was a year at least.

Well, this is nothing more than the same idiocy from MGREXX. He often did this on RT.com, which that plus his other inane ramblings, got him eventually permanently banned from said site...

Yes, Cal is quite right. MGREXX likes to "stir the pot" with nonsense, just for the sake of "stirring the pot". It's kind of like an OCD for attention, only not as highly developed.

To stay on topic, who seriously cares if some anime was delayed because of RT? I mean seriously, is it really that much of a big deal, that it has to be discussed? Has critical thinking sank so low, that this is all that is left?

Who's the bigger idiot? The idiot or thr idiots who followed him here from another board just to tel him how much of an idiot he is?

I'd say the idiot who posted this is the bigger idiot, because this person doesn't seem to realize how much of an idiot the idiot really is. :rolleyes:

This ridiculous thread is here again??

Come on man.... really, what motivates you to post such nonsense?

And on topic... what would motivate people that produce CARTOONS to start conspiracy? Sheesh... <_<

ok, enough time wasted here.

Anyone have a time lock to put on this subject? Set it for "Never Open Again Ever."

"The fool who realizes he is a fool can no longer be called a fool." - Dominion Tank Police (1989)

A most excellent quote... however, unfortunately it doesn't apply here.

Edited by rocco_77