WF UN Balance YF-19 Fast Packs...

Valk009

Hi guys,

My Winter Wonder Festival 2005 UN Balance YF-19 Fast Packs finally arrived in the mail today, thanks to my source who went there and picked it up for me :p

So, it seems like afterall that they were for sale and not like previously claimed by some members that UN Balance could not get a license in time for it ;)

Anyways, the upgrade parts are very well made and I will try and get some comparisson going with the Fast Packs by Club-M for their YF-19 very shortly :rolleyes:

Enjoy B))

post-3-1110800012_thumb.jpg

They are still making kits actively (fold booster/armor kit), so the last thing we want to do is discourage them by cutting into their sales.;)

In hindsight, now that I know Liquid Stone actually released a new Macross kit at the recent WF, it makes me ponder a previous recast I arranged. Who's to say that they will release another, but the possibility remains...

Here is the UN-Balance Website:

UN-Balance

0409132.JPG

Edited by ChristopherB

Your acquisition of these fast packs only adds to the already impressive nature of Macrossworld.

:)

Noel

How did you miss these Noel?

Or rather.......

I missed them so as to acquire something else ....

more precious to you & ChrisB

:)

Noel

All this cloak and dagger...come on now...spill the beans Chris and Chad...what did you get???

The Club-M fold booster is a great sculpt and all... but the clear parts suck. They're really foggy, and they fit like crap.

I was going to recast it at one point, and adapt it for various models and toys. But I never finished repairing and/or re-sculpting the clear parts.

Yeah, I have those UN Balance Fold Booster's too and must admit that the ones from the Club-M kit are better even though those clear parts are useless and make the whole thing look tacky!

As with the Fast Packs, well I will give them a compare with the ones from Club-M. At first the UN Balance version looks a little bland with not much detail but then again I do not believe the Fast Packs ever had much detail to start with.

Andy :)

As with the Fast Packs, well I will give them a compare with the ones from Club-M. At first the UN Balance version looks a little bland with not much detail but then again I do not believe the Fast Packs ever had much detail to start with.

Andy :)

That's right, the yf-19 fastpacks are really simple if you want to do them canon, there is no need to recast the un balance FPs every pro-modeler here in macrossworld could scracthbuilt them and sell here, maybe He could add some non canon detail to match the detailed hase yf-19.