Star Wars Episode III Official Poster

Looks like its finally going PG-13

60 Minutes

'Star Wars' Goes To Hell

(CBS) "Star Wars" goes to hell in its final episode, and the trip may cost it the PG rating that the previous five films have earned, says the series' creator, George Lucas.

Speaking to Correspondent Lesley Stahl, the filmmaker provides a peek at the much anticipated movie for a report to be broadcast on 60 Minutes, Sunday, March 13, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

"I don't think I would take a 5- or a 6-year-old to this," says Lucas of "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." "It's way too strong."

Lucas is referring to violent scenes in the film and also to Anakin Skywalker's journey to the dark side in the climax of the 30-year-old series.

"We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," Lucas tells Stahl.

This new turn will include the former squeaky-clean Skywalker descending into Lucas' frightening vision of Hell, a mythical planet composed entirely of erupting volcanos.

"Yes...the lava at the end...it ends in Hell," reveals Lucas.

"[The film] is much more dark...more emotional. It's much more of a tragedy. My feeling is that it will probably be a PG-13, so it will be the first 'Star Wars' that's a PG-13."

And that's fine with Lucas. "I could pull it back a little bit, but I don't really want to," he says.

And Lucas says he isn't bothered by the withering reviews critics gave episodes one and two. "Actually, I am very happy," he says. "I'm very pleased with the whole thing."

i'm actually glad to hear that. i hate how directors chop up there films to get it down to a PG rating cause they feel it'll do better at the box office. who really cares if its PG or PG-13?, any kid thats a SW fan is gonna find a way to see it one way or another.

can you imagine that, anakin frying in hell - then making a pact with the dark side to push that lava aside like the red sea and calmly walk back out of the volcano.

anyhow, that poster makes amidala look like she went to jar-jar's barber.

Ok...where shall i post this....or should i even post this?

Theathrical Trailer for Episode 3

http://www.btefnet.net/gettorrent/star.war...5BBT%5D.torrent

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't know how Lucas can *(!&@(!@ this up.....but he better not..... :angry:

Its not the full aspect ratio Hyperspace version, so I don't think its a problem.